This Content Analytics Discovery And Cognitive Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Content Analytics Discovery And Cognitive Systems market.
Information can be a strategic asset for an organisation which can reduce business risks, enable better customer relationships and drive better decision making. With tremendous surge in the diversity and volume of data, the need is more urgent to extract information across the organisation. Content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems enable user to connect customers and employees with right insights and information at right time that can help in growth of the organisation.
Global Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market: Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Content Analytics, Discovery and Cognitive Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
The worldwide content analytics, discovery, and cognitive systems market is projected to register a considerable growth in terms of CAGR during the forecast period. The content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems are gaining traction across verticals, which in turn is expected to create huge growth opportunity for key players operating in the content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems market.
Global Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market: Drivers
The digital data is continuously increasing at a fast rate and this complex data are available in different format such as video, images and text. Business organisations across the globe are facing problem in terms of managing and analysing these huge sets of unstructured data. Thus, they require advanced content analytic tools and cognitive systems in order to extract valuable information from the both structured as well as unstructured. This is encouraging major players operating in the market to introduce content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems equipped with advanced technology.
Global Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market: Restraints
Lack of awareness across end user verticals in emerging markets such as Brazil, India and Indonesia is one of the major factors which is expected to hinder growth of the global content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems market to some extent.
Global Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in the global content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems market focus on acquisition and mergers, and introduction of advanced solutions in order to enhance customer experience and outperform competitors. For example in 2016, Microsoft launched Azure Mobile Engagement – a real-time analytical tool that enables real-time in-app messaging across all connected devices
Global Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems market are Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Google Inc., Symantec Corporation, Palantir Technologies, Inc., Recommind, Inc.and OpenText Corporation etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Content Analytics Discovery And Cognitive Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market Segments
- Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Content Analytics, Discovery, and Cognitive Systems Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint