This Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts market.
Coronary artery bypass grafting can be defined as open-heart surgery in which a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the Blood supply to the heart. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery is a procedure which is mainly used to treat coronary artery diseases in certain circumstances.
Coronary artery disease is the narrowing of the coronary arteries, caused by a build-up of fatty material within the walls of the arteries. This build-up causes inside of the arteries to become contracted, restraining the supply of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscle. While the traditional "open heart" procedure is still done and often preferred in many situations and less hostile techniques have been advanced to bypass blocked coronary arteries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Coronary artery bypass graft is an option for selected groups of patients with significant narrowing and blockages of the heart arteries. The bypass graft for a CABG can be a vein from the leg or an inner chest-wall artery.
According to WHO, 17.5 million people die each year due to cardiovascular disease, which is equal to 31% of all estimated deaths worldwide.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market: Driver and Restraints
Presently, bypass grafts global market is driven by rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, increasing geriatric population base coupled and growing need for repeat revascularization procedure.
There is increase rate of cardiovascular diseases, and aging population which helps to increase the demand of bypass grafts in the global market. Growing use of endoscopic vessel harvesting devices and anastomosis assist devices is also expected to drive the growth of coronary artery bypass graft market. However, growing healthcare budget, poor healthcare reimbursement and payment models, and consolidation of market leaders act as a major barrier for the growth of this market.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market: Market Segmentation
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market: Overview
With the rapid technological advancement in healthcare industry, rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders, increasing geriatric population, and growing use of endoscopic vessel harvesting devices and anastomosis assist devices, the global coronary artery bypass market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecasted period (2015-2025).
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market: region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, coronary artery bypass grafts global market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
North America held largest share in the global coronary artery bypass grafts devices market followed by Europe due to the availability of all the versions of minimally invasive coronary artery bypass grafts surgeries and is expected to hold the largest share during the forecast period. In Europe, this market is expected to gain volumes due to rising numbers of coronary diseases. In Asia- Pacific, due to the increase in medical tourism industry and growth in per capita income in Asian countries, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to flourish in the forecast period. China is expected to be the fastest growing market for these devices attributed to the growing access of public with healthcare professional and expanding economy.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market: Key Players
Some of the key participating players in coronary artery bypass grafts global market are Medtronic, Sorin Group, MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG., Terumo Cardiovascular Systems Corporation, Vitalitec, Novadaq Technologies Inc., KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG, Cigna, Kips Bay Medical, Inc., Ethicon US, LLC., Genesee Biomedical Inc. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Coronary artery bypass grafts global market can be segmented into following types:
- Saphenous vein grafts
- Internal thoracic artery grafts
- Other arterial grafts
- Radial artery
- Gastroepiploic artery
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)