This Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts market.
Thoracic vascular stent grafts, also known as thoracic vascular aneurysm repair is a surgical procedure carried out as an alternative to conventional surgery for the repair of aortic aneurysm. Thoracic aneurysm is a bulge in the major artery form the heart which dilates the diameter of aorta greater than 150%. This may leads to rupturing or tearing and subsequent internal bleeding. It is usually located in ascending aorta, aortic arch or descending thoracic aorta. The condition is detected by chest x-ray or CT scans. Various factors are responsible for the disease to occur such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, inherited disorders, smoking, trauma etc. The disease usually has no symptoms in most of the cases. The procedure for thoracic vascular stent grafts is performed by both radiologists and surgeons under general anesthetic or spinal anaesthetic. These thoracic vascular stent grafts consists of synthetic fabric tube (graft) with metal scaffold (stent) which are placed inside the thoracic aorta with the help of a delivery catheter. The whole procedure is guided by using advanced imaging methods. This reduces the pressure in aneurysm by forming a new path for blood flow.
Thoracic vascular stent grafts represents the only option for elderly patients who are not able to withstand the traditional surgery procedure.
Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market: Drivers & Restraints
Government funding for the development of cost effective healthcare solutions, increase in geriatric population, increasing lifestyle related disorders, improvement in diagnostic services are some of the driving factors for the market growth of thoracic vascular stent grafts. Preference of minimal invasive procedures over the conventional surgery because of less pain, less hospitals stay, less blood loss and low risk of death also supports the market growth. Along with this, increasing number of commercially available different types of thoracic vascular stent graft designs also promotes the market growth. However, poor access to diagnosis in low income countries, lack of trained personnel, and lack of evidence in long term results limits the market growth for global market of thoracic vascular stent grafts.
Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market: Overview
Thoracic vascular stent grafting is newer form of treatment in the vascular stent grafts industry showing promising results. FDA approved the thoracic vascular stent grafts in 2005 for descending thoracic aortic aneurysm. Nowadays, there are many different types of stent grafts available in the market which differ in its insertion procedure and access to the blood vessel. Increasing prevalence has been observed in the thoracic aortic aneurysm condition, thus representing a huge opportunity for the market players to launch innovative as well as cost effective products. Currently, an estimated of 21,000 individuals got affected every year in U.S. and a prevalence of 10.4 per 10,000 person has been observed in U.K. This represents a huge demand for these stent grafts in the market. The strict regulatory conditions regarding stent grafts helps in keeping the record of number of implants in different regions. Several players in the market are focusing on key emerging markets for a huge growth potential and increased distribution channels in these regions.
Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America is the developed market for thoracic vascular stent grafts owing to the availability of better healthcare infrastructure facilities as well as health insurance plans. This is followed by the Western Europe region with EU5 leading the market share as per the current sales trend for these devices. Asia Pacific region represents strong growth rate because of huge potential available in the market with the increasing rate of aortic aneurysm due to rising incidences of diabetes, high rate of obesity and prevalence of lifestyle related disorders. As well as, improving healthcare services in the region also promotes the market growth of thoracic vascular stent grafts. Japan also represents a huge opportunity for growth with significantly increasing geriatric population. Latin America followed by Middle East & Africa holds the least market share as well as growth rate over the forecast period owing to the less developed healthcare facilities in these regions.
Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the players in the thoracic vascular stent grafts market includes Medtronic, Jotec GmbH, Cook medical, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Terumo Corporation and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market: Segmentation
Segmentation by Product Type:
- Plastic Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts
- Metal Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts
Segmentation by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Thoracic Vascular Stent Grafts Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)