This Vascular Testing Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vascular Testing Devices market.
Vascular disease is of two type viz. peripheral artery disease (PAD) and chronic venous insufficiency (CVI). Vascular disease can be life-threatening due to incorrect and delay diagnosis. Vascular testing devices encompass a broad range of equipment and expertise for proof of principle. Vascular testing is also known as non-invasive vascular testing in which various technology based devices are utilized to evaluate the blood vessels. The evaluation and testing of the blood vessels can be done at the rest time or at the time of the exercise. Vascular testing is generally painless and determine the disease location and severity. Vascular testing devices are comes with the advanced features such as digital dashboard and online interface with the remotely located facility centers. These devices also come with the specifications such as LAN/WAN and DICOM/PACS compatibility.
The increasing incidence of death and other complications due to stroke and myocardial infarction amongst those with silent asymptomatic peripheral vascular disease is the key growth factor boost the use of vascular testing devices for diagnosis purpose.
Vascular Testing Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global vascular testing devices market is expected to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The increasing prevalence of vascular diseases and disorders, lifestyle diseases is the key factor anticipated to propel the demand for vascular testing devices and drives the growth of the global vascular testing devices market. The technically advanced vascular testing devices allows great access to vascular disease testing in particularly non-interventional settings, which helps to diagnose more patients with disease before disease progresses to a potentially critical stage. The availability of portable and easily operable testing devices for vascular diseases is also expected to be the major factor drives the growth of the global vascular testing devices market over the forecast period. The vascular devices also work on the telemedicine technology and send test data to a remotely located specialist for the online interpretation which anticipated to surge the demand for vascular testing devices over the long run.
However, the lack of expertise and physicians to operate vascular testing devices and to interpret the test data may restrain the growth of the global vascular testing devices market over the forecast period. The higher cost of set up of the vascular testing lab and devices may hamper the demand of vascular testing devices and restrain the growth of the global vascular testing devices market over the long run.
Vascular Testing Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of regional presence, the global vascular testing devices market is segmented into eight key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding China and Japan, China, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Currently, North America is contributing the leading share to the global vascular testing devices market in terms of value and anticipated to register a significant growth over a forecast period due to developed medical infrastructure and increasing spending on high end diagnostic technologies. Europe region also contribute significant amount of revenue share to the market followed by North America. APAC region is the most lucrative market for the vascular testing devices due to the increasing prevalence of the vascular diseases in the region and expected to show a robust growth to the global vascular testing devices market. Overall, the global vascular testing devices market is expected to show significant growth over a forecast period.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Vascular testing devices market segments
- Vascular testing devices market dynamics
- Historical actual market size, 2013 - 2017
- Vascular testing devices market size & forecast 2018 to 2028
- Vascular testing devices current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & companies involved
- Vascular testing devices market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding China and Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vascular Testing Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vascular Testing Devices Market: Segmentation
The global vascular testing devices market is segmented on the basis of modality type, technique type, test type and end user.
On the basis of modality type, the global vascular testing devices market is segmented into:
On the basis of technique type, the global vascular testing devices market is segmented into:
- Arterial Doppler
- Pulse Volume (PV) Arterial
- Color or Black And White Arterial Duplex
- CT and MR Angiography
- Standard Invasive Angiography
On the basis of test type, the global vascular testing devices market is segmented into:
- Toe pressure
- Transcutaneous oxygen (tcpO2 / TCOM)
- Pulse volume recording
- Segmental pressures
- Skin perfusion pressure
- Heat-controlled laser Doppler
On the basis of end user, the global vascular testing devices market is segmented into:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Mobile Testing Centers
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vascular Testing Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vascular Testing Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vascular Testing Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vascular Testing Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)