Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
This Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices market.
Cardiovascular prosthetic devices are used to repair damaged or diseased natural valves of the heart. These devices are used to repair a damaged heart valve and to treat patient with a septal defect.
Valvular Heart Disease (VHD) remains a common disease indication in the developed countries. Aortic Stenosis and Mitral Valve Regurgitation are the most common indication for Valvular disease. The prevalence of VHD increase with age. Though accurate disease prevalence data are lacking. However, the overall prevalence of VHD is estimated around 2.5% in the United States.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The cardiovascular prosthetic devices market is driven by aging population, increasing rates of cardiovascular diseases, increasing prevalence of Valvular disease and Atrial Septal Defect (ASD), high adaptation rates of these devices, and new technology innovations will drive the market in the forecast period.
Rising preference for minimally-invasive procedures, consistent growth in the geriatric population, rise in obesity followed by continuous product modification and technological up gradation resulting in development of effective devices would propel the growth and uptake of cardiac prosthetic devices.
Stringent approval process of these devices and certain clauses of the Affordable Healthcare Act. These factors are acting as a barrier in the adoption of such treatment and devices.
Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market: Segmentation
Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market: Overview
Depending on geographic regions, global cardiovascular prosthetic devices market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
North America is the largest market for cardiovascular prosthetic devices followed by the European region. Cardiovascular diseases such as valvular and rheumatic diseases have increased significantly in the developed nations. Asia Pacific region is expected to witness considerable growth throughout the forecast period due to rapid growth in development of medical infrastructure.
Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key participating players in the global cardiovascular prosthetic devices market are St. Jude Medical Inc., Sorin Group, Edward Lifesciences Corp., Medtroic Inc., W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Abbott Laboratories and Lifetech Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global cardiovascular prosthetic devices market is segmented into these following categories:
- Cardiac Valve Repair
- Annuloplasty Ring
- Flexible Annuloplasty Ring
- Semi-Rigid Annuloplasty Ring
- 3D Annuloplasty Ring
- Annuloplasty Ring
- Septal Occluder
With rapid technological advancement and wide acceptance of cardiovascular heart valve repair procedures among patients with cardiac disorder, the global cardiovascular prosthetic devices market is expected to grow at healthy CAGR in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)