This Cardiovascular Needle market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cardiovascular Needle market.
Cardiovascular needles are used in the cardiac or vascular interventions to close the surgical wounds. Various cardiovascular surgeries include percutaneous coronary interventions (Angioplasty), open heart surgery, cardiac valve procedures, heart transplant, coronary artery bypass graft surgery (CABG) and other minimally invasive surgical procedures all of which ultimately utilize surgical needles. According to survey conducted by Johnson and Johnson Pvt. Ltd. in 2014, approximately 2.5 Mn cardiovascular surgeries occur in U.S. every year, 16% of these procedures are CABG and 5% include cardiac valve repair surgeries. A wide variety of cardiovascular needles available in market including EVERPOINT, Ethicon suture needles etc. demand for which is expanding every day because of increase in number of cardiovascular interventions worldwide.
Cardiovascular Needle Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cardiovascular Needle Market: Segmentation
The global cardiovascular needle market has been classified on the basis of product type, usage, end use and geography.
Cardiovascular Needle Market: Overview
The global market for cardiovascular needles is expected to grow moderately over the forecast period of 2016-2026 due to replacement of traditional procedure with surgical staples’ use. The disposable or single use needles segment share is expected to expand due to increasing number of outpatient procedures and increasing awareness of infectious diseases. Hospital segment is anticipated to hold a larger share due to increasing number of recurrent cardiovascular interventions.
Cardiovascular Needle Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global cardiovascular needle market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa.North America will continue to lead the global cardiovascular needle market over the forecast period of 2016-2026 as a result of expanding aging population and increased life expectancy. New technology of laser drilled cardiovascular needle is expected to boost the market volume of global cardiovascular needle market.
Cardiovascular Needle Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global cardiovascular needle market include Ethicon US, LLC, MANI, Inc., SMB Corporation, CP Medical, Inc., Barber of Sheffield Ltd., Quality Needles Pvt. Ltd., FSSB surgical needles GmbH etc. The company are more interested in manufacturing disposable needles then re-usable needles.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cardiovascular Needle Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on product type, the global cardiovascular needle market is divided into following:
- Round bodied needles
- Taper point needles
- Blunt point needles
- Cutting needles
- Conventional cutting needles
- Reverse cutting needles
Based on usage, the global cardiovascular needle market is divided into following:
- Single use/ eyeless needles
- Multiple use/ eyed needles
Based on end user type, the global cardiovascular needle market is divided into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cardiovascular Needle Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cardiovascular Needle Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cardiovascular Needle Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cardiovascular Needle Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)