This Crude Heater market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Crude Heater market.
Crude Heater Market: Introduction
A crude heater is considered to be a key element of the refinery industry. In order to ensure well maintained and efficient operations in an oil and gas industry, plant managers equip their facilities with advanced, reliable, and durable industrial heating equipment. Crude heaters are required to heat crude oil prior to the first stage of compression. Crude heaters are used to ensure better separation properties as well as improve the fluidity of the crude oil. Crude heaters also help in reducing the viscosity of some kinds of crude oils by preheating the material to generate easy flow. Owing to their several important features and benefits, the demand for efficient crude heaters is anticipated to witness significant growth in the near future. This rising demand for crude heaters is expected to significantly contribute in the growth of the global crude heater market over the forecast period.
Crude Heater Market: Dynamics
The growing demand for efficient and durable crude heaters in the oil and gas industry is considered to be the primary growth driver for the global crude heater market. Owing to the increasing demand for gasoline and fuel, the oil industry is anticipated to witness steady growth in the near future. The continuously increasing demand for refinery products across numerous end-use sectors is a sign for the future demand for high quality crude oil. In order to fulfill the demand for crude oil products, vendors have increased their refinery capacities. For example, in recent years, PDVSA and PETROBRAS have increased their refining capacities. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the demand for crude heaters over the period of forecast.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Manufacturers in the crude heater market have to face some challenges regarding the stringent regulations laid down by governments. In order to reduce VOC (Volatile Organic Carbon) emissions from industries, regulatory legislations laid out by the EU government – REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) – address the production and use of chemical substances such as process oil, and its potential impacts on humans and the environment. The parliaments of other regions such as European nations have banned oil with high content of hydrocarbons, which affects the production of oil in terms of volume, subsequently hindering the growth of the crude heater market.
The ongoing trend gaining momentum in the oil and gas industry is the introduction of the flameless combustion technique by Great Southern Flameless (GSF). This technology was introduced in the glass and steel industry many years before, as both these industries operate at very high temperatures and run at constant steady state conditions, which is considered to be an ideal condition for flameless combustion. The commercialization of flameless fired crude heaters demanded several design features to have a flameless heater operating in the refining environment.
Crude Heater Market: Regional Outlook
Globalization, population growth, and economic changes have not only contributed to the crude oil industry, but have also led to a rise in the standards of oil and gas services. The increasing number of refinery projects in Europe and the Middle East, particularly Russia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, and many others, is estimated to propel the demand for crude heaters. These nations have huge oil reserves, which, in turn, surges the demand for crude heaters. Further, Asia Pacific is estimated to be a key opportunistic market, due to the setting up of new refineries to meet the growing demand for new units in developing countries. This may positively impact the global crude heater market during the forecast period.
Crude Heater Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global crude heater market are:
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Exotherm Corporation\
- American Heating Company
- C. Broach Company
- Thermotech Systems Ltd.
- Chromalox, Inc.
- Garcem Engineers
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the crude heater market, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to the crude heater market segments such as geography, capacity, and type of combustion.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Crude Heater Technology
- Crude Heater Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global crude heater market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The global crude heater market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Crude Heater Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Crude Heater Market: Segmentation
The global crude heater market has been segmented by capacity and type of combustion.
By capacity, the global crude heater market is segmented as:
- Less than 50,000 barrels per day
- 50,001 to 1,00,000 barrels per day
- 1,00,001 to 250,000 barrels per day
- Above 250,000 barrels per day
By type of combustion, the global crude heater market is segmented as:
- Flame Combustion Crude Heaters
- Flameless Combustion Crude Heaters
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Crude Heater Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Crude Heater Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Crude Heater Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Crude Heater Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.