This Immersion Heater market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Immersion Heater market.
Immersion Heater: Introduction
Immersion heaters are used to heat various liquid substances such as water, oil, chemicals, and at times to stabilize gas that are stored in reservoirs. Immersion heaters are designed to withstand any virtual condition and can be used either in a pure water tank or under any acidic medium. Immersion heaters are used inside in various liquid storage tanks in several industries and in the pressurization of storage containers. Immersion heaters are specifically used for pressure vessel, tank or a pipe body installation purpose.
Immersion heaters are connected through a cable to their own power supply. An immersion heater is an electric water heater in a hot water tank. The working resembles that of an electric kettle using an electrical resistance heater to heat the water around it. The working benefits of an immersion heater over conventional heaters is estimated to drive the market forward during the stipulated period. The main benefit of having an immersion heater is as a backup supply of hot water.
Immersion Heater: Market Dynamics
Rapid development of environmentally friendly building projects & smart city construction would fuel the growth of the immersion heater market. The market situation is projected to gain traction by ongoing policy initiatives to install energy-efficient heating equipment to reduce carbon emissions and power consumption. The Department of Energy has urged manufacturers to implement innovative heat building technologies that are rated on standby loss and thermal efficiency.
The government has defined stringent regulations related to the output rates of electrical products. In addition, the increasing demand for hot water in domestic applications coupled with the demand for energy-efficient heating systems in commercial applications are set to increase the demand of the Immersion Heater market.
A challenging factor that could pose threat to the rising immersion heater market is the pertaining high cost of these equipment as compared to the conventional heating systems. Also, it is very important to understand as to which type of immersion heater is suitable for residential or commercial use. Choosing the wrong product might result in several mishaps.
Extreme climatic conditions coupled with increasing consumer inclination towards heating systems with reduced power consumption will open up opportunistic avenues for the rising adoption of immersion heater. The market is expected to grow due to increased demand for quick hot water supply.
Increasing use of immersion heaters primarily in residential premises due to improved living standards would expand the market demand. Changing consumer preference for sustainable structures and enhancing quality standards will have a positive impact on the market outlook.
A trending factor in the immersion heater market is that the heating element inside can be removed, ensuring a quick replacement without any equipment being used. Several manufacturers are providing options to customize the immersion heater according to need basis.
Some of the prominent features such as fuel efficiency and minimal maintenance will promote the immersion heater adoption. Rising deployment of immersion heaters across residential & small scale commercial establishments relying on its precision temperature control & improved environmental sustainability will favor the business scenario over the forecast period.
Immersion Heater: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe are estimated to hold a dominant share in the global immersion heater market during the forecast period owing to regulatory policies that decrease the nature of low-efficiency and environmentally polluting appliances.
Strict environmental measures related to carbon emissions and strong emphasis on fuel-efficient technology would drive the growth of the UK market in this region. Europe is followed by Asia Pacific in terms of market share of the global immersion heater market due to the rapid adoption of these heaters by residential users.
This may be attributed to surging demand for immersion heaters from manufacturing industries in Asian countries such as India, China, South Korea and Japan. Latin America is projected to witness growth in the immersion heater market adhering to growing focus towards ongoing replacement of conventional heating systems will complement the business outlook.
Energy-efficient systems combined with introduction of environmental-related policies would fuel growth in the developing economies such as India, Brazil, Indonesia, Turkey and Thailand.
Immersion Heater: Market Participants
Some of the market participants of the global Immersion Heater market are as follows:
- CIRCOR International, Inc.
- Chromalox INC
- Headway Electric Heat Components CO. Ltd
- Hotset GmbH
- Phillips & Temro Industries
- Warren Electric Industrial Electric Heaters
- Thermal Transfer Systems Inc.
- Holroyd Components Ltd
- Thermal Corporation
- Winkler GmbH
- Industrial Heater Corporation
- Delta MFG
- Friedr. Freek GmbH
- Tutco Heating Solutions Group
- OMEGA Engg.
- Zoppas Industries
- Tempco Electric Heating Element Corporation
- CCI Thermal Technologies
“The research report on Immersion Heater market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contain thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Immersion Heater market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Immersion Heater market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application and distribution channel.
The Immersion Heater market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Immersion Heater Market Segments
- Immersion Heater Market Dynamics
- Immersion Heater Market Size
- Immersion Heater Supply & Demand
- Immersion Heater Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Immersion Heater Competition & Companies involved
- Immersion Heater Technology
- Immersion Heater Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The Immersion Heater market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Immersion Heater market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Immersion Heater market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Immersion Heater Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Immersion Heater: Market Segmentation
Based on product type, the global immersion heater can be segmented into:
- Over the side Immersion Heater
- Flanged Immersion Heater
- Threaded/Screw Immersion Plug Heater
- Oil Immersion Heaters
- Screw Plug Immersion Heaters
Based on application, the global immersion heater can be segmented into:
- Chemical and Plastics Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Oil and Gas
Based on distribution channel, the global immersion heater can be segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Immersion Heater Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Immersion Heater Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Immersion Heater Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Immersion Heater Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.