This Data Integration Software Tool market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Data Integration Software Tool market.
Data integration is the process of combining data from various sources into an application to provide unified and organized view of the data to the users. Today in business enterprises there is a constant necessity for data storage and processing, fueled by continuous increase in the use of computers and smartphones. This data can arise from enterprise’s operations, people, technology, and procedures. Data Integration Tool/Software is all about providing an automated, acrobatic and proven solution that lets an enterprise combine and transfer data swiftly. Usually Data integration involves accessing data from all sources, whether those are on premises or in the cloud or both. Further it involves merging the data from two different data sources and lastly delivering the data to the enterprise when business demands. This data could be structured, semi-structured or unstructured.
Data integration software/tool primarily operates by the establishing an interconnectivity between data sources, ETL (extract, transform, and load) and data warehouses.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Data Integration Software/Tool Market: Drivers and Restraints
The main driver of data integration software/tool market is universal access to the data of the enterprise, which is simply keeping up with everything, at every instant, may it be legal, cloud, or a hybrid workflow process. Another driving force for this market is need for data management solutions for business persistence and surge by combining and analyzing the data from various departments of the organization into one application. Business enterprises that identify and act on the strategic insights of the data, also embrace technologies like IoT that give most out of the information for continuous evolvement and change, are also driving the growth of this market.
Currently quite a few database integration systems are used in market. The biggest challenge is to identify the most suitable system as enterprise consists of multiple data types employed by marketing, product related, finance and support systems. In many organizations data integration brings data problems in picture even before analyzing it. It could be missing values, wrong data formats and so on leading to different business insights which could be incorrect is another challenge this market is facing on implementing data integration software. Lastly, as the technology advances enterprises introduce new business systems and so challenges arise while embracing these advancements on data integration platform to seamlessly integrate new data provisions.
Data Integration Software/Tool Market: Segmentation
The data integration software can be segmented on the basis of services, end-user, deployment, solution and region wise. On the basis of services offered it is further segmented as consulting, operations and training.
End user category includes industry verticals such as BSFI, Government, E-commerce, Healthcare, Utilities and Retail. On the basis of deployment it is categorized as on-premise and hosted. Solution wise it is further segmented into product based and customer based. Data integration software market is sub-segmented key regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East and Africa.
Data Integration Software/Tool Market: Regional Overview
North America is the biggest market for Data Integration Software/Tool with countries such as USA and Canada to improve operational efficiency and also to accomplish best data governance practices to comply with government regulations. In Europe data integration market grew by 10-12% in 2015, due to increase in demand for data integration tools to help businesses strive and improve through insights from data. Asia- Pacific region is expected to increase its market share in Data integration Software/Tool due to presence of service based enterprises in countries such as China and India followed by APAC region for business advancements by getting customer related data driven insights.
Data Integration Software/Tool Market: Key Players
Informatica, IBM Corp, SAP SE, Oracle, Talend, Microsoft, Cisco Systems,Inc., Denodo Technologies, Attunity, Adeptia, Inc., Actian Corporation, Syncsort, Symantec Corporation, Teradata, and Intel Corporation are some of the key players in Data Integration Software/Tool Market.
Other emerging players in this market include AtScale, Inc., Avi Networks, Cask Data, Inc., Cloudberry Lab, Glassbeam, Graylog, Inc., Greenwave Systems, Snappydata, Kvyos Insights, and JFrog Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Data Integration Software Tool Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Data Integration Software/Tool Market Segments
- Data Integration Software/Tool Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Data Integration Software/Tool Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Data Integration Software/Tool Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Data Integration Software/Tool Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Data Integration Software/Tool Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Data Integration Software Tool Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Data Integration Software Tool Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Data Integration Software Tool Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Data Integration Software Tool Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.