This Diethyl Phthalate Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Diethyl Phthalate Analysis market.
Global Diethyl Phthalate Market: Introduction
Diethyl phthalate is a diethyl ester of phthalic acid and is a chemical compound belonging to the phthalate ester family. Diethyl phthalate is clear colorless liquid which is marginally denser than water. Diethyl phthalate has low volatility. Diethyl phthalate is also known as solvanol or phthalol in industry. Generally diethyl phthalate is synthesized by either Ald-Ox process, or by Oxo process. Diethyl phthalate can also be produced by reacting phthalic anhydride with ethanol in the presence of concentrated sulfuric acid which acts as a catalyst. The purity of diethyl phthalate generally ranges from 98% to 99.5%. Diethyl phthalate is used as a plasticizer for increasing the flexibility of plastics. Diethyl phthalate has found its application as a plasticizer in the manufacturing of automobile parts, packaging films, plastic films, tools etc. Diethyl phthalate is used as a suitable solvent for various organic compounds. Diethyl phthalate is used as a binder in different types of cosmetics and fragrances. Diethyl phthalate is also used in the formulation of bathing soaps, toiletries, aftershave lotions and skin care products. Diethyl phthalate is used as component in insecticides and mosquito repellent sprays. It can also be used as a plasticizer for solid rocket propellants. Diethyl phthalate has also found its application as coating ingredient in aspirin and as a diluent in polysulfide dental impression materials. Diethyl phthalate is considered as a compound with acute toxicity, owing to which there are number of exposure regulations on diethyl phthalate.
Global Diethyl Phthalate Market: Dynamics
Significant growth in urban population and increased consumer spending capabilities coupled with increased youth inclination towards styling and grooming has escalated the demand for cosmetics and personal care products. Increasing consumption of cosmetics and personal products is estimated as a key driving factor responsible for the growth of global diethyl market. Rise in population has increased the need for modern day agricultural cultivation with better yield. Adoption of modern day agricultural techniques has increased the demand for agrochemicals, which is projected to have positive impact on diethyl phthalate market. Plastics & polymers play a crucial role in the industrial world, thus increased demand for plastics & polymers is expected to bolster the demand for diethyl phthalate. In the recent years packaging industry has witnessed significant growth and is expected to witness upward trend in the forthcoming period. Growth of packaging industry will propel the demand for diethyl phthalate in the upcoming years. Increasing number of regulations due to the toxicity of diethyl phthalate and its harmful effect on the human reproductive systems can be attributed as restraining factor for diethyl phthalate market growth.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Diethyl Phthalate Market: Regional Outlook
Swift growth of population coupled with rising consumer spending capabilities especially in countries such as China and India is estimated to drive the growth of personal care and cosmetics industry. Apart from it increasing inclination towards styling & grooming has elevated sales of cosmetics and personal care products in the Asia Pacific region. Along with the aforementioned factors and growth of agrochemicals, packaging and plastics & polymers industries is estimated to make Asia Pacific a prominent market for diethyl phthalate. Regions such as Europe & North America can be attributed as a potential markets for diethyl phthalates owing to the rising demand of personal care products. However increasing regulations might slowdown the market growth in these regions. Significant growth of cosmetics & personal care industry due increased consumption in regions such as Latin America and Middle & Africa, makes LAMEA a promising market for diethyl phthalate.
Global Diethyl Phthalate Market: Key Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global diethyl phthalate market are:
Merck KGaA, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd., Eastman Chemical Company, Oaisis Alcohol India Pvt. Ltd., Shandong Zhonglan Chemical Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Kedi New Material Co., Ltd., Shanghai Ruizheng Chemical Technology Co., Ltd., ChemFine International Co., Ltd., Wuhan Jayusion Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd. and Gihi Chemicals Co., Ltd. among others.
The Diethyl phthalate market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Diethyl phthalate market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Diethyl phthalate market research report provides analysis and information according to Diethyl phthalate market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Diethyl phthalate Market Segments
- Diethyl phthalate Market Dynamics
- Diethyl phthalate Market Size
- Diethyl phthalate Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Diethyl phthalate market
- Competition & Companies involved in Diethyl phthalate market
- Technology used in Diethyl phthalate Market
- Value Chain of Diethyl phthalate Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Diethyl phthalate Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Diethyl phthalate market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Diethyl phthalate market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Diethyl Phthalate Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Diethyl Phthalate Market: Segmentation
The global diethyl phthalate market is segmented can be segmented on the basis of grade, application and end use:
The global diethyl phthalate market is segmented on the basis of its grade:
- High Purity (≤99%)
- Ultra High Purity (≥99.5%)
The global diethyl phthalate market is segmented on the basis of its application:
- Cosmetic Ingredient
The global diethyl phthalate market is segmented on the basis of its end use:
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Plastic & Polymers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Diethyl phthalate market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Diethyl phthalate market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Diethyl phthalate market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Diethyl phthalate market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising
- A neutral perspective on Diethyl phthalate market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Diethyl Phthalate Market Analysis report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Diethyl Phthalate Market Analysis. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Diethyl Phthalate Market Analysis report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Diethyl Phthalate Market Analysis, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.