This Polyethylene Terephthalate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polyethylene Terephthalate market.
Polyethylene terephthalate, which is also called PET is a thermoplastic polymer resin produced by the reaction of raw materials monoethylene glycol (MEG) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA). The material exhibits exceptional barrier properties towords moisture and water. Polyethylene terephthalatefinds applications across diverse industries such as automotive, food and beverage packaging, electronics among the others.
Recently, Reliance Industries have announced to open two petrochemical plants in Dahej, Gujrat, for making polyester plastic and would also commissioned a 650 KTA polyethylene terephthalate (PET) resin capacity and purified terephthalic acid (PTA) plant. It will increase their global capacity share of almost 4 percent and would also lower the operational cost and achieve full chain margins.
Polyethylene Terephthalate Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing demand of polyethylene terephthalate from food and beverage sector like in carbonated soft drinks packaging, increase demand for packaged food due to rise in consumption of frozen and processed food, rise in demand for electronics and automotive applications/industries and eco friendly substitution are the most important driving factors in the polyethylene terephthalate market. Also, rapid urbanization, innovative packaging and high economic growth is contribution in increasing the demand for polyethylene terephthalate regardless of the geographical location.
Stringent environmental rules and regulations by government and threat of substitutes, are acting as a barrier for polyethylene terephthalate market.
Polyethylene Terephthalate Market: Overview
Polyethylene terephthalate market has grown substantially at a healthy CAGR due to an increase use of PET in food and beverages industry. With rapid technological advancement market and increasing demand from end user industries like automotive, packaging and electronics is expected to fuel the growth of the polyethylene terephthalate market. Asia Pacific represents the largest market for this product category. China and India will emerge as the fastest growing region for polyethylene terephthalate market.
Polyethylene Terephthalate Market: Region-wise Outlook
Polyethylene terephthalate market is expected to register a double-digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions polyethylene terephthalate market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market followed by Europe and North America. This is due to the increasing demand of polyethylene terephthalate and ethylene from these regions. There’s is a robust demand of polyethylene terephthalate from Africa and Middle East.
Polyethylene Terephthalate Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in polyethylene terephthalate market are Toray Industries, Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik (BASF), DuPont, DSM, M&G Group, Indorama Ventures, Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group, Lanxess Corporation, Nan Ya Plastics, Far Eastern New Century.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Polyethylene Terephthalate Market: Segmentation
Polyethylene terephthalate market are broadly classified on the basis of the following segments -
- Packaging (Bottles)
- Consumer Goods
By End User:
- Food and Beverages
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Polyethylene Terephthalate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Polyethylene Terephthalate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Polyethylene Terephthalate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.