This Dose Monitoring Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dose Monitoring Devices market.
Dose monitoring devices are devices which provides immediate enterprise-wide visibility into patient dose exposure for multiple modalities and PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System). Dose monitoring devices are suitable for any size of healthcare facility, these devices provides patient radiation dose insights, monitoring and reporting with minimal staff involvement at a reasonable cost.
Dose monitoring devices provides the greatest access and flexibility in how you monitor, use and export dose data regardless of a hospitals size or configuration or number of modalities, units or even PACS system.
These devices enable the administration of reliable, automated radiation dose information and provide tools that support patient safety management and regulatory reporting requirements while improving quality assurance. These devices enables radiation dose tracking, dose analytics capabilities, dose reduction, and help in processing of better quality images.
Dose Monitoring Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints:
Presently, dose monitoring devices market is drive is by the technological advancement, increasing need for patient safety, compliance obligations of healthcare providers with stringent state and federal laws.
Dose monitoring device global market is driven by the technological advancement, rapid innovation in production and modeling technologies, increasing computed tomography procedures performed around the globe, increase in adoption of electronic health records (EHRs), and increasing awareness and knowledge among patients regarding the consequences of prolonged or extended radiation exposure. However, lack of funding, ignorance towards radiation dose management by healthcare professionals, and lack of set skilled professionals act as major barrier for this market around the globe.
Dose Monitoring Devices Market: Overview:
With rapid technological advancement,increasing need for patient safety and increasing awareness and knowledge among patients regarding the consequences of prolonged or extended radiation exposure the dose monitoring devices global market is expected to have a healthy growth rate in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Dose Monitoring Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook:
Depending on geographic regions, global dose monitoring devices market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Geographically, North America dominates the market primarily due to strict regulations for patient safety and patient care. Factors like increasing risks and incidences of chronic disorders and increasing measures for patient safety are driving the growth of this market in this region.
Dose Monitoring Devices Market: Key players:
Some of the key participating global players of this market are GE healthcare (U.K), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Sectra Medical systems (Sweden), Philips N.V (Netherlands), Bayer AG (Germany) and others, IBA Dosimetry GmbH and Mirion Technologies, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dose Monitoring Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dose Monitoring Devices Market: Segmentation:
Dose monitoring devices market is segmented into following types:
On the basis of product:
- Medical Radiation Dosimeters
- Radiation Survey Meters
- Dose Monitoring Software
On the basis of application:
- Computed Radiography
- Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging
- Others (Nuclear Medicine)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dose Monitoring Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dose Monitoring Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dose Monitoring Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dose Monitoring Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)