This Elastic therapeutic tape Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Elastic therapeutic tape Analysis market.
Elastic therapeutic tape is called as Kinesiology tape it is an elastic cotton strip consisting of acrylic adhesive which helps in pain treatment and disability from athletic injuries. It is widely used in rehabilitation and treatment of sport injuries which is triggering the growth of the elastic therapeutic tape market. For instance, rehabilitative tape helps to simplify the body’s healing process by providing its extended soft tissue manipulation. Furthermore, these elastic therapeutic tape are also used for proprioceptive facilitation, reduction of muscle fatigue, enhanced healing & helps to relax tired muscles. Additionally, the elastic therapeutic tape can be stretched up to 140% which means it can be stretched more than normal length. Furthermore, support to sore muscle, relief from swelling, and physiotherapy treatments are some of the features of elastic therapeutic tape that influence the market growth. It has various applications that fuel the demand of the elastic therapeutic tape market growth during the forecast period include treatment of ligament strains, joint swelling, treatment of muscle sprains arthritis, low muscle tone or weakness. Additionally, increase in number of orthopaedic patient’s treatment is boosting the market growth elastic therapeutic tape in near future. According to studies, Elastic therapeutic tape market is expected to reach a 350 million dollar USD by 2026 from 150 million USD in 2019.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Elastic therapeutic tape Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Increase in adoption of elastic therapeutic tape for orthopaedic treatment and rising demand for versatile and easy use of therapeutic tape are emerging trends propelling elastic therapeutic tape market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, rise in geriatric population and frequent use of tape in sports and aerobics owing to increase in minor accidents in sports are some of the major factors driving the elastic therapeutic tape market growth. Furthermore, rise in awareness about physical disabilities coupled with growing healthcare infrastructure are the opportunities expected to experience elastic therapeutic tape market growth in near future. However, stringent rules and regulations regarding patient rights, lack of awareness in developing countries, limited availability of high cost raw materials, and among others are some of the factors hampering the elastic therapeutic tape market growth in near future. Additionally, complications in acquiring of patents by new market entrants may hinder the Elastic therapeutic tape market growth.
Elastic therapeutic tape Market: Overview
The global elastic therapeutic tape market is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period. After 2008 Olympics, Kinesio USA, donated 50,000 rolls of the elastic therapeutic tape to 58 participating countries which created popularity of elastic therapeutic tape market. Major production of tape is done by companies like SpiderTech, KT TAPE, RockTape, Kinesio Taping, and Strength Tape which occupied major market share of the total revenue generated. Additionally, they are also focusing on providing these tapes at a very cost effective price which will further provide better opportunities for market elastic therapeutic tape growth during the course of period.
Elastic therapeutic tape Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, the elastic therapeutic tape market is segmented on the bases of North America, Europe, Latin America, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa. North America is dominating the market owing to increased availability of raw materials, availability of trained man power and major manufacturing company Kinesio located in USA region. Europe is considered as second largest contributing region of the market due to increase in healthcare awareness, and among others .Asia Pacific is fastest growing regions due to rise in geriatric population, increase in adoption of different sports, government support and among others.
Elastic therapeutic tape Market: Key Market Participants
Spider tech, KT Tape, Rock Tape, Nitto Denko, kinesio tapping, Tera medical, DL medical and health, Kindmax, and Mueller.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Matrix
- Value Chain
Regional analysis of the Elastic therapeutic tape market report includes
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Elastic therapeutic tape Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Elastic therapeutic tape Market: Segmentation
The global Elastic therapeutic tape market is segmented on the bases of product type, application and distribution channel.
On the basis of product type, Elastic therapeutic tape Market can be segmented as:
- Roll form
- Single roll form
- Precut strips
- Uncut rolls
On the basis of application type, Elastic therapeutic tape Market can be segmented as:
- Pain management
On the basis of distribution channel type, Elastic therapeutic tape Market can be segmented as:
- Online shop
- Specialty clinics
Elastic therapeutic tape Market Report Highlights:
- Overview of Global Healthcare Market
- Evolution of the technology
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Elastic therapeutic tape Market Analysis report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Elastic therapeutic tape Market Analysis forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Elastic therapeutic tape Market Analysis
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Elastic therapeutic tape Market Analysis report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)