This Electric Motors For Conveyor System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electric Motors For Conveyor System market.
The use of conveyor systems as material handling equipment has emerged as the backbone of industries in multiple sectors, as it enables quick and efficient transportation of a wide variety of material. Conveyor systems are now highly advanced and are capable of handling multiple complex operations. With the increasing adoption of automation in the manufacturing sector, conveying systems have become an important part of material handling and find applications in automotive, transportation and logistics, packaging, food processing and other industries. A conveyor motor imparts the motive force behind the operation of a conveyor system; it conveys the desired motion of the belt according to the transportation need. Motors are among the important components of conveyor systems, and different types of conveyor motors are required in different areas of application, depending on various factors, such as power source, type of movement/operation, and load, to name a few. Ongoing advancements in the conveying industry and increasing transition towards automation are expected to cause a significant technology upsurge in conveyor motors. The market for electric conveyor motors is expected to witness positive growth at a steady intensity over the forecast period. The market analysis on electric motors for conveyor systems covers various types of conveyor systems, including roller conveyors, belt conveyors, chain conveyors, wheel, flat bed, magnetic, etc., which find application in various end-use industries including mining and metallurgy, construction, power generation, industrial production, commercial, and logistics & transportation.
Electric Motors for Conveyor System Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Electric Motors for Conveyor System Market: Segmentation
The global electric motors for conveyor system market can be segmented on the basis of product type, power output, phase type, end-use industry and region.
Logistics and Material Handling Industry
Electric Motors for Conveyor System Market: Region-Wise Outlook
By region, developing countries are anticipated to be opportunistic markets for electric motors for conveyor systems. Developing countries in the Asia Pacific region have witnessed noteworthy upsurge in industrial and infrastructural investments, which create prospects for new conveying projects. Countries, such as India, China, South Korea and Japan pose significant opportunities for market growth. North America and Europe are expected to witness growth in the market, owing to increasing transition of manufacturers towards automation, which in turn will require complex conveying operations. Outlook for the Latin America market for electric motors for conveying systems remains neutral, and the market in the region is expected to witness marginal growth, which predominantly will be attributed to the growth of industrial production in the region.
Electric Motors for Conveyor System Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electric Motors For Conveyor System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By product type, the global electric motors for conveyor system market can be classified into:
- AC Motors
- Gear motors
- Brushless DC Motors
- Stepper & Servo Motors
By power output, the global electric motors for conveyor system market can be classified into:
- Less than 1 kW
- 1 to 100 kW
- More than 100 kW
By phase type, the global electric motors for conveyor system market can be classified into:
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
By end-use Industry, the global electric motors for conveyor system market can be classified into:
- Mining & Metallurgy Industry
- Construction Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Industrial Production
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the market of electric motors for conveyor system market are:
- ABB Group (Baldor Electric Company)
- Siemens AG
- Power Electric (PE)
- Nord Gear Corporation
- Bodine Electric Company
- Oriental Motor U.S.A. Corp.
- Great Lakes Belting
- Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A
- Altra Industrial Motion
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electric Motors For Conveyor System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electric Motors For Conveyor System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electric Motors For Conveyor System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electric Motors For Conveyor System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.