This Electrode Paste market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electrode Paste market.
Global Electrode Paste Market: Introduction
Electrode paste is a solderberg paste used to manufacture carbon electrodes for electric arc furnace, which is used for the production of various types of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys and other chemicals. A number of raw materials are required for the production of electrode paste, such as calcined anthracite, coal tar, calcined petroleum coke (or calcined pitch coke) and other additional materials. The major use of electrode paste is for the production of ferro alloys, metal cleaning and calcium carbide manufacturing. A range of ferroalloys such as ferrochromium, ferromanganese and other alloys require electrode paste for manufacturing. Approximately 20-45kgs pf electrode paste is consumed to produce 1 ton of ferroalloy. The economic benefits associated with its use is a major factor expected to drive the demand for electrode paste over the coming years. Electrode paste is being fed into the smelting furnace in different forms such as briquettes, cylinders, and blocks, among others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Electrode Paste Market: Dynamics
The growing demand for ferro alloys for the production of alloys is expected to play a vital role in the growth of the electrode paste market during the forecast period. There has been an average growth of 5.2% in the world steel production, which is projected to drive the demand for electrode paste during the forecast period.
One of the major factors driving the demand for electrode paste is the ease of availability and low cost associated with the use of carbon electrode paste. The electrode paste can easily be modified by using various other types of admixtures to obtain desired properties.
There are stringent regulations pertaining to the manufacture of electrode paste such as composition, level of contaminants, and baking characteristics. The quality of electrode paste may lead to operational problems in the smelting process.
There are also alternative methods devised due to the inefficiency of hard paste levels and overheated electrode paste.
Different processes require different operational environments. Manufacturers in order to gain maximum share and expand the customer base globally are providing tailor-made electrode paste to suit specific conditions and requirements.
Global Electrode Paste Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global electrode paste market throughout the forecast period. China is projected to hold significant share in terms of production as well as consumption in the global electrode paste market. Latin America is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The region is expected to be a low volume high growth region. Eastern Europe is also projected to hold significant share in the global electrode paste. Russia and Ukraine are the major producers of ferro alloys globally. Regions such as Middle East and Africa majorly South Africa are projected to witness significant demand for electrode paste in the forthcoming years. North America and Western Europe are expected to hold noteworthy share over the forecast period.
Global Electrode Paste Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global electrode paste market are:
- Lanzhou Yangguang Carbon Corp.
- Elkem Carbon
- Ukrainskiy Grafit
- India Carbon Ltd.
- Shanxi Danyuan Carbon Holdings Co., Ltd
- Lianyungang Jinli Carbon Co., Ltd.
- VUM, a.s.
- Aluminium Rheinfelden GmbH.
- Redox Pty Ltd
- Eastem Electrodes & Coke Pvt. Ltd.
- Shandong Hisea Energy Corporation Limited
- Ningxia TLH Group Co., Ltd.
- Carbon Resources (P) Ltd.
- Orient Carbon Industry Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Electrode Paste also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report Electrode Paste provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report Electrode Paste covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Electrode Paste Market Segments
- Electrode Paste Market Dynamics
- Electrode Paste Market Size
- Electrode Paste Supply & Demand
- Electrode Paste Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Electrode Paste Competition & Companies involved
- Electrode Paste Technology
- Electrode Paste Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report Electrode Paste is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report Electrode Paste provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report Electrode Paste also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Electrode Paste market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electrode Paste Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Electrode Paste Market: Segmentation
The global electrode paste market can be segmented on the basis of grade, application, form and region.
On the basis of application, the global carbon electrode paste market can be segmented as:
- Ferrous alloys
- Non-ferrous alloys
- Calcium carbide
- Metal cleaning
On the basis of grade, the global electrode paste market can be segmented as:
- Unbaked paste
- Baked paste
On the basis of form, the global electrode paste market can be segmented as:
- Briquette carbon electrode
- Trapezium carbon electrode
- Cylinder electrode paste
- Electrode Paste detailed overview of parent market
- Electrode Paste changing market dynamics in the industry
- Electrode Paste in-depth market segmentation
- Electrode Paste historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Electrode Paste recent industry trends and developments
- Electrode Paste competitive landscape
- Electrode Paste strategies of key players and products offered
- Electrode Paste market potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electrode Paste Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electrode Paste Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electrode Paste Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electrode Paste Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.