This Email Encryption market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Email Encryption market.
Email Encryption Market: Market Overview
The rise in sophisticated information threats is the major factor fuelling the growth of email encryption market. The exponential growth in the enterprise data sharing is also driving the demand for email encryption market. Moreover, rapid modernizing of small and medium scale industries has resulted in surging use of e-mails to carry crucial data is boosting the growth of email encryption market. In parallel, the increasing usage of cloud-based solutions and services for multiple workloads expected to drive the need for Email Encryption market. To address this issue, many organizations are shifting towards the adoption of email encryption to secure their professional information. The rapid technological advancement and growing trend of security concern are fuelling the growth of email encryption market.
Email encryption is a method of securing the content of emails from anyone outside of the email conversation looking to obtain a participant’s information. In recent years, the technological development has led to the development of email encryption, which helps the organizations from malicious programmers. Furthermore, the increasing usage of mobile devices for work is also creating potential opportunities for email encryption market. Moreover, the increasing adoption of email encryption techniques among various organizations and companies is fuelling the growth of email encryption market. Apart from this, growth in the social, mobile, and cloud computing are accelerating the demand for email encryption market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Email Encryption Market: Drivers & Challenges
Increasing number of data breaches is the primary factor which is driving the growth of email encryption market.The growing need for security against increasing bot traffic is also one of the major factors which fuelling the growth of email encryption market. Moreover, with the rise in the number of smartphone users at workplace, enterprise are adopting email encryption tools for the protection of their sensitive information. Furthermore, strict regulatory requirements for data protection is also creating potential growth opportunities for email encryption market.
Apart from this, the factor such as concern about internal theft is towering the growth of email encryption market globally. The global email encryption market is growing high due to the increasing bring your own devices policies in organizations. Furthermore, with the rapid technological shift and continuous deployment & migration of mobile devices, the demand for email encryption is increasing rapidly.
Device compatibility issues and lack of common standards are the major factors which hinders the growth of email encryption market. Lack of skilled professionals is also one of the major challenge for the growth of email encryption market. Moreover, reluctance of small and medium sized companies towards the adoption of email encryption due to low budged is a major factor which hampers the growth of email encryption market.
Email Encryption Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the major players in the global email encryption market are Proofpoint, HP, Microsoft, McAfee, Symantec, Sophos, Entrust, TrendMicro, Hewlett-Packard, Zix Corporation, and Cisco. The other players in the global market include Galaxkey, DESLock+, Open-Xchange, Tutanota, SafeNet, ProtonMail, Vormetric, and other email encryption solution providers.
On a geographic basis, North America is expected to be a large market for email encryption, due to the early adoption of digital technologies and the presence of various key players in the region. The demand for email encryption in APAC and Europe is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years, due to the increasing adoption of cloud and mobile technologies by various small- and medium-sized companies. Moreover, the rising trend of BYOD in countries such as Japan, Germany, China, the U.K., and India is also driving the demand for email encryption in Asia Pacific.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Email Encryption Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Email Encryption Market: Segmentation
The global email encryption market can be segmented as:
Email encryption marketsegmentation by Deployment:
Email encryption marketsegmentation by Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Email encryption marketsegmentation by Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Email Encryption Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Email Encryption Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Email Encryption Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Email Encryption Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.