This Micro Printing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Micro Printing market.
Micro Printing Market Overview
Micro printing is an anti-counterfeit technique of printing alphabetic letters and numbers on currency, stamps, bank checks and others item of value for security purposes. Micro print is generally invisible with our naked eyes and is generally placed at an unnoticeable area of the item. The computer scanner and photocopier machines cannot view the micro print and hence display it in the form of line or dots. The demand for micro printing has arisen due to focus on detecting and preventing fraudulent activities. The global micro printing market has witnessed tremendous growth due to its global adoption across different verticals, especially for driving licences and employee ID cards.
Micro Printing Market Dynamics
The main factor that drives the growth of micro printing market is development and introduction of innovative products and services. Government and corporate organizations are increasingly adopting micro printing for identity cards and licences as a security tool to avoid misuse and fraud. This is another factor that has boosted the growth of global micro printing market. Currency and stamps are the prominent sectors for micro printing market.
The global micro printing market is quite mature and there is limited scope for new entrants to survive. The market is expected to show double-digit growth during the forecasted period.
The US$ 100 bill has been released recently with micro printing along the quill of the note. Development of cost-effective micro printing technology has further enhanced its application range along different verticals. The different universities around the world are researching on micro printing to enhance its scope and fuel future opportunities.Researchers from Penn State University have recently discovered cost-effective artificial cells using micro printing technology, which can be used for drug and gene delivery devices.
Micro Printing Market Segmentation
The global micro printing market is segmented on the basis of type, application and geography. On the basis of type, the global micro printing market is categorized into – micro- embossing, special inks, magnetic inks, UV invisible inks, infrared ink marking and others. On the basis of application, global micro printing market is categorized into – currency, stamps, bank cheques, labels, defence, packaging, ID cards, consumer electronics and others. On the basis of geography, global micro printing market is divided into – North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe and Middle East & Africa.
The micro printing technique is used as an additional security measure by the government and corporate companies for providing licence and employee identity card. The micro printing provide easy detection and prevents misuse of fraudulent or duplicity of the things of importance. Packaging and ID card are the segments which are expected to witness the highest growth during forecasted period. The micro printing has an increasing scope to be used in biomaterials and bio sensing applications. There are innovative products like microprint pen, patented by Google to create a unique mark. There is a need to understand the value chain for micro printing market that include product OEMs, contract manufacturers, service providers, component suppliers, system integrators, maintenance providers and others in order to understand and exploit current market dynamics.
Micro Printing Market Key Players
Diagramm Halbach GMBH (Germany), Saueressig GmbH Co KG (Germany), Team NiSCA (U.S.),Xerox Corporation (U.S.),Micro Format Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard Company (U.S.), Gallas Label & Decal (U.S.),Brady Inc. (U.S.), Printegra (U.S.), Huber Group (India) etc. among others are some of the top players in global micro printing market. These companies adopt the strategy of innovation, mergers and acquisition in order to grab maximum market share in global micro printing market. Innovative efforts are needed to improve the output quality of micro printing, reduce the cost of micro printing devices and development of end user acceptable product.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the micro printing market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Micro Printing Market Segments
- Micro Printing Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Micro Printing Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Micro Printing Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Micro Printing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Micro Printing Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Micro Printing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Micro Printing Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Micro Printing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Micro Printing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Micro Printing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Micro Printing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.