This Microbial Coagulants market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microbial Coagulants market.
Microbial Coagulants Market: Market Outlook
Microbial coagulants are derived typically from the Rhizomucor miehei, are fermentation-produced chymosin from either fungi or yeast. They are an organic, non-GMO, non-animal product and has Kosher and halal certification by recognized certifying authorities in various regions and countries. The microbial coagulants are produced by controlled fermentation of Rhizomucor miehei or pusillus, used in the food industry predominantly for cheese production.
Microbial coagulants produce optimal taste profiles, which are comparable to traditional flavors produced using animal rennet, with the texture of long-ripened cheese. The cheese produced from microbial coagulants is also free of bitter off-notes throughout its shelf life. Microbial coagulant, presently, is produced by a limited number of manufacturers around the globe.
Microbial Coagulants Market: Dynamics
Cheese manufacturers face multiple challenges in terms of quality requirements, taste, texture, pressure to optimize whey value and sliceability. Another restrain for manufacturers is the need to produce cheese in an environment-friendly, efficient and sustainable way. Microbial coagulants offer an ideal solution in meeting these requirements.
With increasing concerns about animal welfare, microbial coagulants are preferred over calf rennet, which is derived from the stomachs of ruminants. Since increasing consumers are shifting towards a vegetarian diet, the demand for microbial coagulants is expected to increase, owing to the non-animal origin of the product.
Lack of consumer awareness and misinformation are among the key challenges in the microbial coagulants market. With limited expertise and know-how and a few manufacturers engaged in the production of microbial coagulants, the market is pegged to be in the initial phase.
Global Microbial Coagulants Market: Market Participants
DSM, Sacco System, DuPont Inc., Chr. Hansen, CSK Food Enrichment and Meito Sangyo Co. Ltd. are some of the key players in the global microbial coagulants market.
Global Microbial Coagulants Market: Key Developments
Fromase, by DSM, is a new product range of microbial coagulants with Fromase XL BF, Fromase XLG products available from the fungus Rhizomucor miehei. These products are suitable for all cheese types and among the superior microbial coagulants available in the market.
Most of the manufacturers are providing microbial coagulants that are sodium benzoate-free since sodium benzoate produces the carcinogen benzene on reacting with ascorbic acid.
With increasing expenditure in research and development, new, innovative and efficient techniques are being developed for the production of cheese using microbial coagulants.
Global Microbial Coagulants Market: Opportunities for Market Participants
Microbial coagulants are predominantly used in the production of cheese and since European countries and the U.S. are prominent consumers of cheese, the demand for microbial coagulants in these parts of the world is likely to witness significant growth. France, followed by Iceland and Finland, is a noteworthy consumer of cheese and thus, the microbial coagulants markets in these regions are also projected to witness strong growth in the coming years.
Asian countries are emerging markets for cheese, due to the adaptation of Western Culture in these countries. This represents a lucrative opportunity for regional and small manufacturers of cheese in these countries, which in turn is slated to surge the demand for microbial coagulants.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microbial Coagulants Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microbial Coagulants Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the microbial coagulants starch market on the basis of form:
Segmentation of the microbial coagulants starch market on the basis of source:
- Rhizomucor Miehei
- Cryphonectria Parasitica
- Mucor Pusillus
Segmentation of the microbial coagulants starch market on the basis of end use:
- Ice Cream & Dessert
Segmentation of the microbial coagulants starch market on the basis of distribution:
- Online retailers
- Specialty stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Microbial Coagulants Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Microbial Coagulants Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Microbial Coagulants Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Microbial Coagulants Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)