This Microbial Rennet market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microbial Rennet market.
Microbial Rennet Market Outlook
Microbial rennet is a milk-clotting enzyme which is derived from the fungal source. Microbial rennet is used as a substitute for animal rennet for cheese production. The animal rennet is derived from the stomach of young calves. Microbial rennet is easily produced by the fermentation method and is economical as compared to that of the animal rennet. Also, microbial rennet decreases the risk of disease transmission that could occur due to the use of rennet derived from the ruminants. The most commonly used fungi for the production of microbial rennet are Rhizomucor pusillus, Mucor miehei, and Rhizomucor miehei. Several manufacturers are focusing on producing Kosher and Halal Certified microbial rennet to increase the trust and gain the confidence of the consumers.
The Rise in Vegan Population is anticipated to Propel the Demand for Microbial Rennet
In recent years, there has been a drastic change in the preferences of the consumers. The consumers prefer the use of products that do not contain animal-derived ingredients. The manufacturers and industrialists are showing interests in developing microbial rennet as there has been a significant increase in the vegan population.
The rise in awareness about the side-effects due to the consumption of animal-based products, presence of some hormones and chemicals, and the increase is awareness about the animal rights are some of the factors that have increased the demand for vegan products. According to Google Search, the vegan trend has increased by fourfold between 2012 and 2017. The increase in vegan population is estimated to boost the sales of microbial rennet. The cheese manufacturers are expected to prefer the use of microbial rennet instead of animal-based rennet to develop attract the consumers. Thus, the preference of cheese manufacturers for microbial rennet is expected to have a positive impact on its market.
Cheese is an ingredient that is used all across the world and is available in around 3000 varieties. The demand for cheese is increasing and is one of the most favorite dairy product among consumers. The increasing demand for cheese is anticipated to serve as one of the major drivers for the increase in the sales of microbial rennet. Microbial rennet has clotting activity due to the presence of acid protease that enables the production of cheese. Rennet is an important enzyme that is required for the separation of milk into curd and whey, which is further processed into cheese. Thus, the increasing demand for cheese is expected to boost the sales of microbial rennet.
Microbial Rennet Market: Regional Analysis
The cheese market is well established in North America and Europe region. Also, the flexitarian and vegan population are increasing at a high rate in North America and Europe. Thus, the manufacturers of microbial rennet have an opportunity to establish themselves in these regions. Thus, the increasing number of vegan population and the demand for cheese are anticipated to drive the sales of microbial rennet. The high youth population, changing consumer preferences, the influence of western cultures, preference for convenience, etc. are estimated to serve as a driver for the increase in demand for cheese in the Asia Pacific region, which is further expected to increase the demand for microbial rennet.
Microbial Rennet Market: Key Participants
Few key market players in the microbial rennet market are:
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Merck KGaA
- Bioactive Yeast Co., Ltd.
- The CheeseMaker
- Moderist Pantry, LLC
- PuNature Food Ingredients
- Meito Sangyo Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the microbial rennet market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, end-use, and sales channel. The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- microbial rennet Market Segments
- microbial rennet Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to microbial rennet market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in microbial rennet market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of microbial rennet
- Value Chain Analysis of the microbial rennet market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on microbial rennet market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microbial Rennet Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microbial Rennet Market Segmentation
The microbial rennet market can be segmented on the basis of form, end-use, and sales channel:
The microbial rennet market can be segmented on the basis of the form as:
The microbial rennet market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use as:
- Food Processing
- HoReCa (Hotels/Restaurants/Café)
The microbial rennet market can be segmented on the basis of the sales channel as:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the microbial rennet market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the microbial rennet market
- Competitive landscape of the microbial rennet market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on microbial rennet market performance
- Must-have information for microbial rennet market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Microbial Rennet Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Microbial Rennet Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Microbial Rennet Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Microbial Rennet Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)