This Microbial Gene Editing Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microbial Gene Editing Services market.
Microbial Gene Editing Services: Market Insights
Microbial gene editing is technology which have the ability to change the DNA of organism. Microbial gene editing is changing the ways for developing new medical treatment. From treating diseases such as sickle cell and HIV to custom pets and designer babies, microbial gene editing has great potential to affect in all the areas of live in the near future. Development of new immunotherapies for disease such as cancer as the rising prevalence of cancer which will significantly grow in the future will provide opportunity for the microbial gene editing. For instance, the first-ever human trials of CRISPR focused on treating a various cancers in China and the first human trials for CRISPR tech in the US set to focus on disease such as sickle cell. Progress in availability of computational tools and wet-lab genome editing (GE) technologies have greatly expanded the capability for the complex requirements of system-level investigation of microbes. Microbial gene editing tools such as targetrons, zinc finger nucleases (ZFNs), meganucleases (MNs), (CRISPR)-associated nuclease Cas9 and transcription activator-like effector nucleases (TALENs), and, creates huge opportunity for the gene editing in the forecast period. All these tools can achieve accurate and precise genetic modifications by inducing targeted DNA double strand breaks.
Microbial Gene Editing Services: Market Dynamics
Recent research and development in genome editing technologies hold promise in the forecast period for the development of innovative therapies. Use of genome tools has the potential to affect various therapeutic areas and hundreds of disease, common and rare disease which will significantly boost the market of microbial gene editing services in the forecast period. Increased attention given for the development of new antimicrobials which fight against antibiotic-resistant bacteria will drive the market for microbial gene editing services in near future. For instance, Companies such as Nemesis Bioscience and Eligo Bioscience are developing antimicrobial technology and treatments with the help of CRISPR technology. Increasing government funding and development of fast and east methods with high efficiency spur the microbial gene editing services market in forecast period. However, certain limitations to the available tool and high cost associated with the editing systems might restraint the growth of microbial gene editing services market.
Microbial Gene Editing Services: Overview
Rising acceptance and increasing medical research and development for gene editing will rise the growth of market in the near future. Growth of established and new gene editing tools is expected to spur the overall market of microbial gene editing services market. Rising clinical trial for diseases as diverse as muscular dystrophy, cancer, and sickle cell anaemia will further drive the microbial gene editing services market. There are approximately 2,700 clinical trials using gene therapies under way or approved around the world. Furthermore increasing number of skilled labors will create opportunity for development of new tools in future which will bring significant growth in the revenue of microbial gene editing services market in the forecast period.
Microbial Gene Editing Services: Region-wise Outlook
The North America market for Microbial Gene Editing Services holds the largest revenue share, due to increasing research and development and rising government funding towards the microbial gene editing research. For instance, in 2018, The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) has announced to grant US$190 million for genome editing research. Launch of genome editing program by NIH such as Somatic Cell Genome Editing programs which aims to develop tools for safe and effective genome editing in humans spur the market of North America in the forecast period. Europe accounts for the second large revenue share in the global microbial gene editing services market, owing to increasing prevalence of disease such as HIV and Cancer and development of new innovative technology and new drug along with the increasing number skilled labors. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth in the microbial gene editing services market, due to increasing awareness in the gene editing services in developing countries such as India and improving healthcare infrastructure. China is expected to register significant growth in the microbial gene editing services market, due to favorable regulations and advancement in the biotechnology. For instance, the world’s first genetically edited babies was created in China in 2018. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit slow growth in microbial gene editing services market, owing to lack of R&D labs, awareness and high cost of gene editing tools and systems
Microbial Gene Editing Services: Key Players
Examples of some of the key service provider present in the global microbial gene editing services market are Creative Biogene, GeneCopoeia, Inc., ProteoGenix, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Vigene Biosciences Inc., Biotools Co., Ltd, Cellecta, In, NemaMetrix Inc., GenScript Biotech Corp, OriGene Technologies, Inc, Synbio Technologies LLC, abm Inc, Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Microbial Gene Editing Services Market Segments
- Microbial Gene Editing Services Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Microbial Gene Editing Services Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Microbial Gene Editing Services Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Microbial Gene Editing Services Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microbial Gene Editing Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microbial Gene Editing Services: Segmentation
The global Microbial Gene Editing Services Market is segmented on basis of tools, application and geography.
Segmentation by Tools
- Meganucleases (MNs),
- Zinc Finger Nucleases (ZFNs)
- Transcription Activator-Like Effector Nucleases (TALENs)
- Peptide Nucleic Acids (PNAs)
- Triplex-Forming Oligonucleotides (TFOs)
- Structure-Guided Endonucleases(SGNs)
Segmentation by Application
- Industrial Applications
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Environmental applications
- Agricultural applications
Segmentation by End User
- Biotechnological Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Research Institutes
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Microbial Gene Editing Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Microbial Gene Editing Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Microbial Gene Editing Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Microbial Gene Editing Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)