This Microbial Food Cultures market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microbial Food Cultures market.
Microbial food cultures are group of small living organism like bacteria, fungi and mould which is used in food processing industry. Microbial food cultures are used to preserve food, to improve food safety or remove toxic compounds and it also improve the nutritional value and organoleptic quality of the finished food. From the ancient time fermented food is a part of regular diet. The organisms used in food cultures imparts acidity, flavor, and texture to final product and also add health benefits to fermented food products. These useful organism are sometime present in food naturally or added intentionally as a starter culture in industrial good processing. With rise in net income, working women population and trends toward fermented food products consumption is driving the market. The fermented foods are consumed for their health benefits. Processed meat and cheese are most popular products. The addition on microbial food culture improves overall quality of product without affecting its naturalness. Consumers became health conscious hence demand for functional food products and probiotic food is increased tremendously.
Microbial Food Cultures Market: Segmentation
Microbial food cultures market is segmented on the basis of microorganism type as bacteria, yeast and mould.Among these segments bacterial culture market share is more and yeast segment is expected to grow during forecast period. Bacterial food culture is further sub-segmented as starter culture and probiotics. Due to increasing health concerns market for probiotic is expected to grow during forecast period. Bacterial cultures imparts aroma, taste and texture to yoghurt and fermented milk products and plays an important role in development of flavour and colour to fermented products such as salami, pepperoni and dried ham. Yeast culture is used in baking and brewing process. Bakery industries are using yeast as leaving agents and in brewing it is used in fermentation process. Mould cultures are used in cheese manufacturing process.
Microbial food cultures market is further segmented on the basis of application such as microbial food culture for dairy and meat industry. Dairy cultures are sub-segmented on the basis of end product as yoghurt, cheese, kefir and fermented milk. Rising demands for probiotic food product is leading yoghurt market. In meat industry mould food cultures are used to develop the aroma and improve the texture of sausages. It helps to reduce ripening period and preserves the natural quality and increase shelf life of finished products.
Microbial Food Cultures Market: Region-wise Outlook
Microbial food cultures market is segmented on the basis of region includes North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East and Africa. North America and Europe are established markets for microbial food cultures and emerging economies such as Asia Pacific provide opportunities for growth in forecast period. Increasing technological advancement in processing and rising consumption of fermented food products in Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa is expected to promote use of microbial food cultures in forecast period. With increasing demands for processed food and ready-to-eat products is driving the market and microbial food culture market is expected to register healthy CAGR during forecast period.
Microbial Food Cultures Market: Drivers
Microbial food cultures are used in various fermented foods like dairy and meat products. Growing consumer demands for functional food and probiotic food supplements is major driving factor for microbial food cultures market growth. To fulfill the new trends for healthy food manufacturers are developing new products with the value addition of probiotics in various food product.
Microbial Food Cultures Market: Key Players
The key international players operating in microbial food cultures market includes AECI Limited, CSK Food Enrichment, Cargill Incorporated, Chr. Hansen A/S, Lactina Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V.,Frutarom, The TATUA Co-operative Dairy Company Ltd and Vitakem Nutraceutical Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Microbial Food Cultures MarketSegments
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Microbial Food Cultures Players Competition & Companies involved
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Technology
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Value Chain
- Microbial Food Cultures Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Microbial Food Cultures Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing fa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microbial Food Cultures Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microbial Food Cultures Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Microbial Food Cultures Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Microbial Food Cultures Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Microbial Food Cultures Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Microbial Food Cultures Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)