This Esd Workstations market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Esd Workstations market.
Global ESD workstations Market Introduction
ESD Workstations are the specially designed workstations which are used for getting protection from electrostatic discharge. Working on workstations generates electrostatic charges which can result into accidents or other impacts, this can be avoided by grounding the electrostatic discharge. ESD workstations are designed along with the proper grounding of various components of the workstations. There are many ways of dealing with electrostatics charge problems in the industry. Some companies use ESD rubber mat and ground that for protection, however, it is not a proper protection because of inconsistency in grounding. Electronic part can be damaged with static charge produced on the workstation, therefore ESD workstations are widely used in electronics industry. Semiconductor products which are sensitive to a small impact of electrostatic charge are necessary to operate on ESD workstations. Increasing standards in the electronics industry along with the growing awareness about the advantages of ESD workstations, is expected to boost the demand for ESD workstations. The ESD workstation includes an electrostatic bench, working surface mat, a mat grounding cord, earth bonding point plug, wrist strap, earth bonding point bar, floor mat, and floor mat grounding cord amongst others. ESD mats are made from various different kinds of materials such as, , rubber and vinyl amongst others.
Market Dynamics of ESD workstations Market
Growing electronic industry and increasing safety standards for industrial players
is focusing on improving manufacturing practices through various technologies including lean manufacturing, six sigma, and JIT amongst others. Manufacturers are also facing challenges to deal with environmental and safety laws. Various industries including electronics industry are making pushing a safe work place management which is expected to boost the demand for ESD workstations.
Saving the cost of damage due to ESD
Electrostatic discharge can cause serious damage to several electronic parts or a whole equipment. This can charge a damage cost due to operational error. Use of ESD workstations can avoid such costs by providing proper grounding to the generated electrostatic charge. Semiconductor chips can be easily damaged due to a small shock due to ESD. Therefore ESD workstations, are more demanded in semiconductor industry than in other industries. Other electronic industries also prefer using ESD workstations over traditional workstations, due to its efficiency and safely handling capabilities of ESD workstations.
ESD workstations market trends: Continuous research is resulting into new product developments in the ESD workstations market
Key players are continuously investing in R&D for improved products and to gain market share with product improvement and differentiation. Growth in the demand for improved performance products is pushing the new developments in ESD workstations market. ESD workstations players are also focusing advancement of the ESD workstations as per the need of the operators and users of the workstations. Manufacturers are using various materials to construct an effective and efficient ESD workstation.
ESD workstations Market: Regional Outlook
Asia is the leading region in the global ESD Workstations market, owing to established and large work space, along being the major manufacturing hub in this region. High growth in GDP owing to electronics goods manufacturing industry with increasing workforce in the China and India are supporting the electronic industry growth in this region which is simultaneously expected to reflect into growth in demand for ESD workstations. Following Asia Pacific, Europe is expected to be another prominent ESD workstations market, in terms of demand as the stringent safety laws in Europe is supporting the growth of the ESD workstations market in this region. North America is expected to follow after Europe ESD workstations market, expecting the significant growth over the forecast period. Increasing production of ESD workstations in China at lower cost is increasing the price competition globally. This is pushing the ESD workstations business in Asia driving the global demand for ESD Workstations.
Global ESD workstations Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global ESD Workstations market are:
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- North Central Instruments (NCI).
- APZEM Inc
- Stanley Black & Decker Storage Solutions group
- Antistatic ESD Solutions
- Kinetic Polymers
- Cir-Q-Tech Tako Technologies
- PB STATCLEAN SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- Sharang Corporation
- Aadi International
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global ESD workstations market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- ESD Workstations Market Segments
- ESD Workstations Market Dynamics
- ESD Workstations Market Size
- ESD Workstations Supply & Demand
- ESD Workstations Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- ESD Workstations Competition & Companies Involved
- ESD Workstations Technology
- ESD Workstations Value Chain
The Global ESD workstations Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Esd Workstations Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global ESD workstations Market Segmentation
On the basis of applications, the global ESD workstations market can be segmented as:
- Assembly Workstation
- Calibration Workstation
- Product Innovation Workstation
- Rework Station
- Testing workstation
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Esd Workstations Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Esd Workstations Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Esd Workstations Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Esd Workstations Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.