This Financial Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Financial Analytics market.
Financial analytics is extensively used for research in the equity and corporate bond markets. It plays a central role in the fundamental analysis of any business. Fundamental analysis of businesses implies investigating its financial statements and health, competitive advantages, management, competitors and markets. Financial analytics assist businesses in implementing Business Intelligence and analytical tools to obtain accurate insights from the financial data that is required in formulating business decisions. The Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) sector is employing financial analytics for improving standard financial functions namely asset and liability, general ledger, budgetary control, payable, governance, receivable, profitability, compliance management and risk.
The development of innovative business models such as business-to-employee, business-to-consumer and business-to-business has extended new opportunities for financial analytics. Additionally, due to technological development and its influence on business processes in an organization along with high degree of automation in financial department for different financial transactions, is expected to drive the market growth. Thus, with changing technological environment, modern approach to financial data analysis is required across all types of industry verticals. The financial analytics market is developing swiftly owing to enhanced technologies in business analytics and BI and extended focus on data transparency. Moreover, increasingly rising data intensity and use of financial analytics as competitive differentiator is driving the financial analytics market.
Security concern and large number of business dimensions are the primary obstructions in the financial analytics market growth. These barriers are restraining the business enterprises to implement financial analytics to support a broad range of applications. Demand for cloud analytics is the next big thing coming in the market and extends enormous opportunity for financial analytics. The advent of cloud computing has pushed the financial planning to a new level and is expected to have long term impact on the financial analytics market. Companies such as host analytics Inc., offer cloud service based financial analytics to the business organizations.
The market for financial analytics is segmented by type, application, deployment type, and industry verticals. Types include data integration tools, Database Management System (DBMS), query, OLAP and visualization tools, reporting and analysis, analytical solutions, consulting and support services and others. Application segment comprises of assets and liability management, payables management, budgetary control management, profitability management, receivables management, governance and risk and compliance (GRC) management. Deployment type includes on-premise and cloud based. Industry verticals include banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare and life science, consumer goods and retail, government, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, telecommunication and IT, public sector and energy and utilities.
Major players namely SAP A.G., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Oracle Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., and MicroStrategy Inc., are active vendors in the market. These vendors offer financial analytics either in the format of individual solutions or incorporated into business intelligence suites. The other companies in the market include Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Hitachi Consulting Corporation, Information Builders, Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), Microsoft Corporation, Symphony Teleca Corp., Teradata Corp, Tableau Software Inc., Rosslyn Analytics Ltd. and SAS Institute Inc. among others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Financial Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Financial Analytics Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Financial Analytics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Financial Analytics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Financial Analytics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Financial Analytics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.