This Financial Fraud Detection Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Financial Fraud Detection Software market.
Fraud is an illegal act which involves unjustifiably claiming something valuable. Financial Fraud is an issue with widespread consequences in the financial service industry, government, and corporate sectors. Hence financial institutions need a real- time automated system to detect fraud across multiple channels and transactions every day. With the rise of big data analytics, traditional methods of fraud detection such as manual detection appear inaccurate and more importantly time consuming. Hence, enterprises today invest in financial fraud detection software which integrate statistical and computational methods and big data analytics. Fraud detection software is a solution which consists of a model built by machine learning methods and stream computing. This model analyses client’s past data to detect possible fraud patterns. Financial fraud detection software supports in minimizing losses by reducing detection time, manage massive data sets and use correlation to identify fraud patterns or unusual behaviors.
Financial Fraud Detection Software Market: Drivers and Restraints
In recent years the development of new technologies has also provided numerous ways for criminals to commit fraud. Solutions such as cloud services, increased in preference of digital data make enterprises significantly vulnerable to fraud. This turns out to be a big driver for fraud detection software market. Frauds are majorly committed for monetary benefits, resulting in considerable depreciation in the revenue of the organization. This has magnified the demand of financial fraud detection software in the enterprises being one important driver for this market growth.
The high cost of various machine learning and statistical analytics solutions is a challenge for this market causing hindrance to the growth of market. The infrastructure demand before the deployment of these software and low level of awareness are also some restraints for this market.
Financial Fraud Detection Software Market: Segmentation
Financial Fraud Detection Software Market can be segmented on the basis of end user, deployment type, and region. On the basis of end user it can further segmented into financial enterprises, educational institutions, healthcare, government, and manufacturing sectors. Deployment type category includes money laundering, identity theft, credit/debit card fraud, wire transfer fraud, subscription frauds and claim frauds. Region wise, Financial Fraud Detection Software Market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Japan, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
Financial Fraud Detection Software Market: Regional Overview
North America emerges as the leader in the financial fraud detection software due to presence of large financial and healthcare enterprises in the countries such as USA and Canada. Companies such as Gemalto NV, SEKUR.me, CipherCloud, SIGNIFYD Inc., Riskified Ltd. are some of the majority software providers for financial fraud detection in USA.
European countries such as France, Greece and UK are also expanding their market and will see a good rate of growth in future in financial fraud detection software due to increase in crimes such as card fraud and identity fraud. Experian Information Solutions, Inc., AimBrain, ValidSoft, and Easy Solutions,Inc. are some key players in Europe’s fraud and authentication market.
Asia- Pacific is also expected to grow significantly in financial fraud detection software market at a considerable pace due increase in corporate fraud and corruption in government organizations followed by Latin America.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Financial Fraud Detection Software Market Segments
- Financial Fraud Detection Software Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Financial Fraud Detection Software Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Financial Fraud Detection Software Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Financial Fraud Detection Software Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Financial Fraud Detection Software Market includes development of the market in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Financial Fraud Detection Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Financial Fraud Detection Software Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Financial Fraud Detection Software Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Financial Fraud Detection Software Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Financial Fraud Detection Software Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Financial Fraud Detection Software Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.