This Threat Detection Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Threat Detection Systems market.
Threat Detection Systems market is growing significantly due to incapability of web filtration and anti-virus solutions to secure business applications from advance and organized cyber-attacks that includes malware and remote access to business applications to steal corporate data.
Threat Detection Systems are the modern threat detection tools that helps user in malware detection with the help of sandboxing technology. These Threat Detection Systems provides various benefits to user such as threat behavior analysis, cost reduction, minimize complexity, network visibility and network control.
Threat Detection Systems provide security against advance persistence threats, email based threats such as web exploit, viruses, sensitive data loss, unauthorized data access and others. These Threat Detection Systems identifies malware and analysis platform using sandboxing to provide detailed information of suspected malware captured by the installed system. These Threat Detection Systems also helps in providing security compliances by automating incident management process and providing logging, regulating data leaving from network through any mode and achieving compliances for complex systems to secure them.
Threat Detection Systems Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving the adoption of Threat Detection Systems is the growing need for network visibility and control. With the growing attacks on networks to access unauthorized information, many businesses have started demanding Threat Detection Systems for network security. The network control solutions helps in identifying malicious activity through network traffic analysis. It also provides multi-level analysis to control the functioning of networks. Other driving factors are rising need for device protection and endpoint security automation.
The key challenge for Threat Detection Systems is lack of knowledge among users. Manu businesses are not aware about sandboxing technology due to which threat potential on network increases. Moreover other challenges such as lack of control on end point connectivity solutions, lack of supporting software such as SIEM (Security Information and Event management.
In June 2016, Lockheed Martin has entered into the partnership with Interset, a threat detection solution provider. This partnership will help Lockheed martin to utilizes Interset based insider Threat Detection platform in combination with Lockheed Martin’s Wisdom ITI solutionthat will help customer to gather contextual data and correlate the human behavior with IT system behavior so as to make quick reaction to cyber security attacks.
In April 2016, CyberEdge has entered into the partnership with Darktrace an enterprise Immune system tec hnology provider. This partnership will help CyberEdge to deliver cyber threat detection solutions to its clients as well as improving cyber security capabilities of CyberEdge.
In Threat Detection Systems market there are many vendors some of them are Barracuda Networks, Blue Coat Systems, Cisco, FireEye, Forcepoint, Fortinet, Intel and others
Presently, North America is holding the largest market share for Threat Detection Systems market due to high adoption of digital technologies, and modern technologies such as cloud, mobile and analytics among businesses. The high adoption of security solutions and threat protection solutions is also helping the market for Threat Detection System to grow significantly. Companies such as Cisco is also working towards the development of Threat Detection solutions with the partnerships in this market to enhance market opportunities.
In Europe and Asia Pacific regions, the market for Threat Detection System is witnessing high growth rate due to the increasing demand for network monitoring and controlling solutions among businesses.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Threat Detection Systems Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- By US
- By Canada
- Latin America
- By Brazil
- By Mexico
- By Others
- By U.K.
- By France
- By Germany
- By Poland
- By Russia
- Asia Pacific
- By Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- By Greater China
- By India
- By ASEAN
- By Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- By GCC Countries
- By Other Middle East
- By North Africa
- By South Africa
- By Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Threat Detection Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Threat Detection Systems Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of applications:
- Network management
- Mobile device management
- Identity and access management
- Ransom ware detection
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Threat Detection Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Threat Detection Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Threat Detection Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Threat Detection Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.