This Anti Fraud Management System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Fraud Management System market.
Digital economy is continuously evolving and this impacts almost every business, seeking some attention at traditional fraud management processes. Enterprises today must have all-rounded understanding of fraud as customers engage with enterprises across multiple channels using a variety of mobile devices. Fraud detection guards customer and enterprise assets, accounts, information, transactions and deals through the real-time, analysis of activities by customers and other distinct predefined entities. It uses background server-based processes which inspect users’ and other distinct defined entities’ accessibility and conduct patterns, and associates this evidence to a single summary of what’s required for decision making. Detecting a fraud is not intrusive to a user unless the user’s activity is suspected. Anti-fraud management systems use hybrid models of advanced analytics techniques and rule based complete approach encompassing the wide range of fraud-detection techniques. Anti-fraud management systems effectively fights fraud, by detecting the issue, analyzing it and offering support to make instant decisions.
Global Anti-Fraud Management System Market: Drivers and Challenges
Increasing cyber-attacks and dynamic frauds hitting multiple channels and products is enabling adoption of various anti-fraud management systems among the enterprises. Digitization and advancement in technology is enabling organizations to shift towards a more efficient ways of delivering their solution and services. This factor is expected to positively impact the growth of global anti-fraud management systems.
Complexity in integration of anti-fraud management systems and government regulation and standardization are among the factors that restrict the growth of anti-fraud management system worldwide.
Global Anti-Fraud Management System Market: Segmentation
Global Anti-Fraud Management System Market can be segmented into solution, application type, and end-user, vertical.
On the basis of solution, global anti-fraud management system market can be segmented into fraud detection, fraud analysis and decision support.
On the basis of application type, global anti-fraud management system market can be segmented into electronic payment, insurance claims, others.
On the basis of end-user, global anti-fraud management system market can be segmented into small enterprises, medium enterprises and large enterprises.
On the basis of vertical, global anti-fraud management system market can be segmented into BFSI, retail, IT & telecommunication, government/public sector, healthcare, real estate, energy and power, manufacturing, travel and transportation, media and entertainment, others
Global Anti-Fraud Management System Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global Anti-Fraud Management System Market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
North America is likely to continue its leading position over the forecast period. The growth of this regional market is largely fuelled by easy adoption and better disposable income among the population. As majority of the key players have their head offices in the U.S. and this regions is among the most technologically advanced regions, this regions is expected to continue its leading position during the forecast period. The continuous penetration of consumer electronics is among the key factors for the healthy pace of growth of the Asia Pacific anti-fraud management systems market which has the highest potential during the forecast period. Western Europe market holds a notable share in the global anti-fraud management system market as it is home to several other key vendors for anti-fraud management system.
Global Anti-Fraud Management System Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players for anti-fraud management system market are IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Capgemini, Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), SAS Institute, Inc., Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), BAE Systems Inc., ACI Worldwide Inc., Fiserv Inc., Threatmetrix and among others
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Anti-Fraud Management System Market Segments
- Anti-Fraud Management System Market Dynamics
- Anti-Fraud Management System Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Anti-Fraud Management System Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain Analysis
- Anti-Fraud Management System Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Anti-Fraud Management System Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Anti-Fraud Management System Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific (excluding Japan)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Fraud Management System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Anti Fraud Management System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Anti Fraud Management System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Anti Fraud Management System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Anti Fraud Management System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.