This Speech Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Speech Analytics market.
Listening to a voice of the customer presents a challenge to most of the sophisticated contact center. Many different techniques are used to determine and evaluate the quality of customer interactions such as holding times, disconnection rates or reaction times. But this technique tells about events within customer interactions instead of the reason why they occurred. So here speech analytics plays an important role. With Speech analytics, one can automatically identify and extract relevant information from unstructured data for analysis. Speech analytics technology provides significant features like speech engine, mood detection, speaker isolation, query engine, search engine, analysis and indexing, dashboards and reports which deliver real- time analytics to the customer for instant decision making. Many enterprises are adopting speech analytics technology to enhance their business process to boost the customer satisfaction continuously.
Speech Analytics Market: Drivers and Challenges
By increasing number of call centers, increasing need for customer relationship management (CRM), technological advancement, rising demand for more accurate risk management solutions, and competition between enterprises are the major driving factor for speech analytics market growth. In addition to that, speech analytics technology helps many enterprises to analyze market trends and opportunities, and unproductive call volumes and the factors driving high costs. This technology also help many enterprises to work upon unorganized data which has been gather from customer interaction and enhanced customer experience. Therefore, the demand for speech analytics has been increased across various enterprises.
Another driving factor for speech analytics is the cloud-based real-time speech analytics solutions which are providing many opportunities for enterprises.
In contrast to this, the increase in costs, lack of awareness of speech analytics technologies are restraining the speech analytics market growth.
Speech Analytics Market: key players
Some of the key players for Speech Analytics Market are, Interactive Intelligence Group, Verint Systems, NICE Systems, Genesys, inContact, IBM, CallMiner, Voci Technologies, Almawave, Mattersight, Nexidia, Avaya, ZOOM International and Calabrio.
Speech Analytics Market: Regional Overview
Speech Analytics Market is currently dominated by North America due to the technological advancements in this region.Asia Pacific Speech Analytics Market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Speech Analytics Market Segments
- Speech Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Speech Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Speech Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Speech Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Speech Analytics Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Speech Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Speech Analytics Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of deployment:
- Cloud based
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Speech Analytics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Speech Analytics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Speech Analytics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Speech Analytics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.