This Speech Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Speech Analytics market.
Listening to a voice of the customer presents a challenge to most of the sophisticated contact center. Many different techniques are used to determine and evaluate the quality of customer interactions such as holding times, disconnection rates or reaction times. But this technique tells about events within customer interactions instead of the reason why they occurred. So here speech analytics plays an important role. With Speech analytics, one can automatically identify and extract relevant information from unstructured data for analysis. Speech analytics technology provides significant features like speech engine, mood detection, speaker isolation, query engine, search engine, analysis and indexing, dashboards and reports which deliver real- time analytics to the customer for instant decision making. Many enterprises are adopting speech analytics technology to enhance their business process to boost the customer satisfaction continuously.
Speech AnalyticsMarket: Drivers and Challenges
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Another driving factor for speech analytics is the cloud-based real-time speech analytics solutions which are providing many opportunities for enterprises.
In contrast to this, the increase in costs, lack of awareness of speech analytics technologies are restraining the speech analytics market growth.
Speech AnalyticsMarket: Segmentation
Speech AnalyticsMarket: key players
Some of the key players for Speech Analytics Market are, Interactive Intelligence Group, Verint Systems, NICE Systems, Genesys, inContact, IBM, CallMiner, Voci Technologies, Almawave, Mattersight, Nexidia, Avaya, ZOOM International and Calabrio.
Speech AnalyticsMarket: Regional Overview
Speech Analytics Market is currently dominated by North America due to the technological advancements in this region.Asia Pacific Speech Analytics Market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Speech Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of deployment:
- Cloud based
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
Speech Analytics Market Segments
- Speech Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Speech Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Speech Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Speech Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Critical Infrastructure Protection Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.