This Retail Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Retail Analytics market.
Over the recent years, big data analytics market has seen tremendous growth in various industries. It has helped businesses uncover several potential prospect by understanding customer’s preferences and market trends. Retail analytics market is a sub-set of big data analytics market. Retail analytics aids in information gathering and assessment of data across the entire value chain. Primarily focusing on the retail sector, retail analytics solution offer retailers in understanding and responding to changing customer experience. In addition, retail analytics improves businesses by provides new and faster ways to identify product and channel preferences, understand inventory demands in real time and serve consumers in a better way, thus ensuring the operation is more flexible and efficient. Customer’s information can be gathered in real-time through various mediums such as smartphones, weight sensors, motion sensors, cameras, and RFID, whether it may be online or in-store.
Retail Analytics Market: Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Retail Analytics Market: Regional Outlook
Retail analytics market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR during the projected period due to increasing popularity of data analytics solution and penetration of smartphones and digital platforms among users across emerging markets. North America is the dominating region in retail analytics market and is expected to remain dominant followed by Western Europe during the forecast period. APEJ is expected to reflect highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Retail Analytics Market: Drivers
With big data analytics gaining popular among other sectors and continuous development of data analytics by major vendors are expected to drive the growth of retail analytics market. In addition, the simplicity, cost-effective, scalability and flexibility solution that retail analytics vendor offer is expected to boost the growth of the retail analytics market. In addition, the increasing penetration of e-commerce and social media and smartphones among users in emerging markets is anticipated to boost the growth of retail analytics market. However, the lack of awareness in certain regions is expected to hinder the growth of retail analytics market amidst the forecast period 2016-2026.
Retail Analytics Market: Key Players
The key vendors in the retail analytics market include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Adobe Systems Incorporated, SAS Institute Inc., HCL Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., MicroStrategy, Inc. and Tableau Software, Inc. Major players in the retail analytics market follow the strategy of partnerships and acquisition of various local player to gain a competitive edgein the market. In addition, the major players offer customized solutions to cater to the demand of various users.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Retail Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Retail Analytics Market Segments
- Retail Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2015
- Retail Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Retail Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Retail Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Retail Analytics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Retail Analytics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Retail Analytics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Retail Analytics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Retail Analytics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.