This Alternative Retailing Technologies market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Alternative Retailing Technologies market.
Alternative Retailing Technologies Market: Overview
Modern people prefer to be able to shop anywhere at any time and location at affordable prices and multiple options of delivery. Retailers are expected to offer comprehensive product information, product reviews, and inventory visibility and availability. With technology changing from ecommerce to multichannel retailing, Omni channel retailing is the latest retailing technology which provides an integrated real time shopping experience to the customers which means that whether a person shops from a desktop or a mobile or a store, the feeling of shopping and the experience will be similar. Big companies like Starbucks, Disney, and Bank of America among others have adopted Omni channel retailing. New technology like hand held shopping assistance, a palm-size device for in-store shopping is gaining momentum in the global alternative retailing technologies market. Radio frequency identification technology for tracking items is being adopted to improvise logistics, inventory and also the customer experience. Technology like self-scanning for speedy checkout of items purchased, 3D view of the products, and point of scale are expanding. Such technology improvements offer retail marketers to develop sales value more effectively.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Upgraded service and convenience, enhanced selection and product information drives the global alternative retailing technologies market. Changing behavior of the modern day customers towards shopping experience is one of the key driver for alternative retailing technologies. The easy mode of payment with in-hand delivery and technology with seamless experience on web mode and in-store provides further impetus for the growth of the global alternative retailing technologies market.
Alternative Retailing Technologies Market Segmentation:
Alternative Retailing Technologies Market: Region Wise Outlook
The alternative retailing technologies market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Japan, Western Europe and North America are expected to register above average CAGRs during the forecast period owing to the advance technologies and awareness about the retail scenario in the regions. Also, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa markets are projected to grow steadily due to a versatile nature of demand in the market.
Alternative Retailing Technologies: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Alternative Retailing Technologies Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation based on online technologies:
- Online 3-D virtual store
- Online shopping site
- Online store information site
- Interactive printing
Segmentation based on in-store technologies:
- Tablet Technology
- Wireless voice communication
- Guest internet access
- In-store kiosk
- Hand-held shopping assistant
- Body scanning
Some of the key players in the global alternative retailing technologies are as follows:
- Vend Limited
- RIBA Retail
- Tulip Retail
- Seamless Receipts
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of Middle East & Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Alternative Retailing Technologies Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Alternative Retailing Technologies Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Alternative Retailing Technologies Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Alternative Retailing Technologies Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.