This Retail Colocation market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Retail Colocation market.
Retail colocation has gained an enormous interest in past few decades due to increasing adoption of cloud and IoT technologies. The increasing need for the enterprises to operate through technologies such as cloud and big data is one of the major factors which is fueling the growth of Retail colocation market. Business operational demands are growing among enterprises in order to reduce capital & operational expenditure and to manage network dynamics, control traffic flow, and to scale up retail infrastructure efficiently are some of the factors which are supporting the adoption of retail colocation.
Retail colocation is a setup where enterprises and lease part of a data center facility in order to meet their computing requirements. Retail colocation provides power, space, cooling, cabling, and support services. The data center facility is hosted by a single vendor and multiple end-users can access the services provided by the vendor. The colocation service providers provide uninterrupted computing support computing resources to enterprises. Also, retail colocation provides small and medium enterprises with security and flexibility, and due to this retail colocation market is anticipated to witness rapid growth in near future.
Retail colocation: Drivers and Challenges
The increasing number of users opting for cost-effective and energy-efficient retail colocation solutions is one of the major factors which is fueling the growth of retail colocation market. Also, the requirement for reliability, security and scalability of infrastructure, and growing data center complexities are some of the factors which are fueling the growth of retail colocation market. Moreover, many retail colocation providers are being welcomed by the government to establish their facilities is also one of the factors which are supporting the rapid adoption of retail colocation market.
The high implementation cost of retail colocation services is the major factor which may hinder the growth of retail colocation market in near future.
Retail colocations: Competition Landscape
The Prominent players in Retail colocations market are AT&T Inc., China Telecom, Cogent Communications, Contegix, CoreSite Realty Corporation, Cyxtera Technologies, Inc., Digital Realty Trust, Inc., Global Switch, Internap, Interxion, NTT Communications Corporation, PhoenixNAP, Rahi Systems Inc, TeraGo Networks Inc., Verizon, and others
Retail colocations market: Regional Overview
On the geographic basis, North America is anticipated to be the largest market for Retail colocations due to the rapid adoption of advanced technologies and the presence of a large number of data centers. APAC is anticipated to be fastest growing region for Retail colocation market due to the presence of countries which offers potential growth opportunities in Retail colocation markets such as India, China and Japan and the presence of various key players in the region
Europe and Latin America are also anticipated to offers growth opportunities in Retail colocations market due to the availability of comprehensive solutions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Retail Colocations Market Segments
- Global Retail Colocations Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Retail Colocations Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Retail Colocations Market
- Global Retail Colocations Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in GPR (Ground-Penetrating Radar) Sensors Market
- Retail Colocations Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of Retail Colocations Market
- Global Retail Colocations Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Retail Colocations Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Retail Colocation Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Retail colocation market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Retail colocation on the basis of Industry:
Retail colocation market is segmented on basis of industry which includes
- IT & Telecom
- Government and defense
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Retail Colocation Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Retail Colocation Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Retail Colocation Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Retail Colocation Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.