This Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts market.
Fluid Catalytic Cracking can be defined as a secondary chemical conversion process that breaks down the hydrocarbon fractions present in crude oil into simpler fractions that can be commercially utilized such as olefinic gases, gasoline and various other important petroleum based products. This is basically a secondary petroleum refining process where a specific fraction of crude oil with a boiling point of 340 degree Celsius or more is introduced as the feedstock to the fluid catalytic cracking process. The reaction is initiated and then further augmented in the refinery by the combination of heated crude oil and activated fluid catalytic cracking catalysts such as zeolites and lanthanum oxide. The catalyst introduced into the fluid catalytic cracking reaction should be able to maintain its chemical composition at high temperature and pressure, have large surface area and pore pits, should not produce by-products such as coke by itself and must be able to initiate reaction at a high rate. Fluid catalytic cracking catalysts are made up of four major components namely a catalytic site, which provides most of the catalytic reaction, a matrix site providing additional catalytic activity along with the main catalytic site and binders & fillers, which equip the catalysts with necessary physical strength holding the catalytic sites together. In order to extract the full potential of fluid catalytic cracking catalysts, it is very important that the feedstock must be devoid of any metallic contaminants.
Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market Dynamics
Growing urbanization coupled with the prompt growth of chemical industry in emerging economies such as China and India have resulted in increased demand for petroleum products, which subsequently increase the market demand for Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts. The high demand for the ultra-low sulphur content diesel and aviation fuel is another major driving factor for the growth of fluid catalytic cracking process, which in turn paves a way for the growth of Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts. Industry’s concern over the minimization of operation cost of the petroleum refining process has viewed Fluid Catalytic Cracking as the best alternative for the cracking of petroleum fractions leading to bolstering demand for catalysts. Manufacturers are emphasized on the development of fluid catalytic cracking catalysts for the refining operation to increase the yield of the petroleum products.
Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market: Regional Outlook
Global fluid catalytic cracking catalyst market is mainly dominated by the Asia Pacific region in terms of production and consumption. Growing refining activity along with developed end use industry in the region has propelled the demand for Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalysts, with China expected to dominate the Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst market followed by India and Japan. In Middle East & Africa region, GCC countries are the major suppliers of the crude oil and refined products. It is expected that the Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst market in this region will register significant CAGR over the forecast period. In North America, the U.S. is a major market for petroleum products and with increase in the refining operations, the Fluid Catalytic Cracking catalyst market is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period. Europe is a mature market for the FCC catalysts and economic slowdown in the Eastern Europe has resulted in slow growth of the FCC catalyst market and is expected to register steady growth over the forecast period.
Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market: Participants
Some of the examples of the major players identified in the Global Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts market are:
- Haldor Topsoe A/S
- Albemarle Corporation
- BASF SE
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- JGC Catalysts and Chemicals (Beijing) Ltd.
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Qingdao Huicheng Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yueyang Sciensun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Ltd.
- Eurecat Group
- Axens SA
- Honeywell UOP (Honeywell International Inc.)
- Fujian Risheng Chemical Co. Ltd.
- American Elements
- Clariant AG
- Zeolyst International
- Anten Chemical Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market: Segmentation
Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market can be segmented based on type as follows.
- Lanthanum Oxide
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fluid Catalytic Cracking Catalysts Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.