This Fluidized Bed Dryer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fluidized Bed Dryer market.
Global Fluidized Bed Dryer Market: Introduction
Dryers are an indispensable part of the process industry as the efficiency of the drying process has a significant impact on the product quality and process efficiency. Fluidized bed dryers possess high drying efficiency, are capacity of handling a wide range of materials and are energy efficient. Attributing to these favourable characteristics they are mostly preferred in process industries. Fluidized bed dryers are pneumatic type of dryers, in which solids are dried by introducing hot air with a certain velocity from the perforated plate, owing to which solids behave like fluids. They are used in the drying of granular crystalline, coarse and fine materials in chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries. These dryers are also used in special applications, such as drying of paste, solutions and sprayed liquid on inert materials. Fluidized bed dryers can be operated in batch and continuous modes. Generally, continuous fluidized bed dryers are mostly used in food, pharmaceutical and fertilizer industries.
Global Fluidized Bed Dryer Market: Dynamics
Significant growth of industries, such as food, pharmaceutical and fertilizer, where fluidized bed dryers play a vital role in the manufacturing process, is driving the global market. Government regulations and standard norms in food & pharmaceutical industries over the manufacturing of products under controlled environments are leading to an increase in the demand for energy efficient equipment, which subsequently is leading to an increase in the demand for fluidized bed dryers. The increase in production capacity and new upcoming projects in food & pharmaceutical industries in developing countries, such as China and India, are leading to an increase in the demand for fluidized bed dryers. Apart from this, the high cost of fluidized bed dryers is a major restrain for the growth of the fluidized bed dryers market. Also, continuous blockage of outlet filter and development of static charge, which increases the chances of fire, are the major disadvantages of fluidized bed dryers that hamper the growth of the fluidized bed dryers market.
Global Fluidized Bed Dryer Market: Regional Outlook
The global fluidized bed dryer market is dominated by the Asia-Pacific region, especially China, India and Japan, owing to the increasing focus on high quality processed food and the growing food processing capacity in the region. Also, significant growth in the usage of fertilizers where fluidized bed dryers are prominently used is expected to fuel the demand in the APAC region during the forecast period. Further, an increase in the number of chemical manufacturing plants in the APAC region is anticipated to surge the demand for fluidized bed dryers during the forecast period.
In North America, increasing adoption of fluidized bed dryers in food processing plants and the fertilizer industry will help boost demand over the forecast period. North America, followed by Europe, is slated to show significant growth in the global fluidized bed dryer market. High food processing capacity and rising demand for energy efficient equipment are expected to spur demand for fluidized bed dryers in these regions over the forecast period. On the other hand, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa regions are expected to register slow growth in the fluidized bed dryer market over the forecast period.
Global Fluidized Bed Dryer Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global fluidized bed dryer market identified across the value chain include: Metso Corporation, Andritz AG, Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc., Changzhou Yibu Drying Equipment Co., Ltd., Changzhou Fanqun Drying Equipment Co. Ltd., Ventilex Inc. and Yamato Sanko Mfg. Co. Ltd., among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fluidized Bed Dryer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Fluidized Bed Dryer Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global fluidized bed dryer market can be segmented into:
- Vibrated fluid bed
- Fluid -bed granulation
- Spouted bed dryer
- Mechanically agitated fluid -bed dryer
- Centrifugal fluid-bed dryer
- Fluidized spray dryer
On the basis of the mode of operation, the global fluidized bed dryer market can be segmented into:
Based on the application, the global fluidized bed dryer market can be segmented into:
- Construction Material
- Paper & Pulp
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fluidized Bed Dryer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fluidized Bed Dryer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fluidized Bed Dryer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fluidized Bed Dryer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.