This Fructosamine Reagents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fructosamine Reagents market.
Fructosamine is term used in relation to the both glycoalbumin and glycated total protein. The average lifespan of both glycoalbumin and glycated total protein is about 2 to 3 weeks, level of fructosamine provides average glucose concentration over similar time. The lifespan of the hemoglobin is about 6 to 8 weeks and it provides the glucose concentration over similar time frame which is much longer compared to fructosamine. Longer lifespan of glycohemoglobin do not reflect the changes in the glucose concentration more efficiently hence fructosamine is preferred for the measurement of the glucose level in the diabetic patients. The prevalence of diabetes in developed as well as developing countries is increasing due to various factors such as family history of diabetes and obesity (majorly due to change in the lifestyle), among others. Increasing prevalence of diabetes add up to the cost of management of diabetes. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), the prevalence of diabetes has surged from 108.0 million in 1980 to 422.0 million in 2014 and the number is rising rapidly. As per the WHO, 1.6 million deaths were due to diabetes in 2016 globally, which has made diabetes seventh leading cause of deaths.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Fructosamine Reagents Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing prevalence of diabetes across the world expected to drive the growth of the fructosamine reagents market. With severity of the diabetes is on increase and requiring monitoring frequently expected to reflect in the global fructosamine reagents market growth. With need for frequent and real time monitoring of the glucose level among diabetes patients is increasing the fructosamine reagents provides exact mechanism which in turn expected to drive the growth of fructosamine reagents market. With widespread availability of the fructosamine reagents coupled with increasing per capita expenditure on the evaluating the glucose level testing further expected to drive the growth of fructosamine reagents market. Whereas, economic nature of HbA1C test is the prime impediment in the fructosamine reagents market growth. However, increasing number of global and regional fructosamine reagents manufacturers expected to increase the adoption of fructosamine reagents for glucose monitoring, driving the growth of fructosamine reagents market.
Fructosamine Reagents Market: Overview
The global fructosamine reagents market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of the fructosamine reagents for assays. By disease type, the global fructosamine reagents market is expected to be dominated by diabetes type 2 due to higher prevalence. By end user the global fructosamine reagents market is expected to be dominated by the diagnostic laboratories due to higher patient footfall for the testing.
Fructosamine Reagents Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to be the highest revenue generating region in the global fructosamine reagents market owing to higher prevalence of the diabetes. Latin America fructosamine reagents market is expected to witness steady growth over the forecast period owing to increasing product availability in the region. Europe fructosamine reagents market is expected to be the second most lucrative region in the global fructosamine reagents market due to higher adoption of fructosamine test assays. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the emerging fructosamine reagents market owing to increasing diagnosed prevalence of diabetes in the region. Middle East & Africa fructosamine reagents market is expected to be the least lucrative owing to lower product availability in the region.
Fructosamine Reagents Market: Key Players
The key participants operating in the global fructosamine reagents market are: Randox Laboratories Ltd., Sekisui Diagnostics, Biosystems S.A., Kamiya Biomedical Co., Sentinel Diagnostics, Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation, and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fructosamine Reagents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fructosamine Reagents Market: Segmentation
The global fructosamine reagents market is segmented on the basis of disease type, end user and region.
By the disease type, the global fructosamine reagents market is segmented as:
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
By end user, the global fructosamine reagents market is segmented as:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Specialty Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fructosamine Reagents Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fructosamine Reagents Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fructosamine Reagents Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fructosamine Reagents Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)