Ga 68 dotatoc is a radiopharmaceutical drug used with a positron emission tomography-computed tomography for the detection of somatostanin receptor positive neuroendocrine tumors.
Neuroendocrine tumors are rare kind of tumors that develop in certain cells that produce hormone of the neuroendocrine system. Ga 68 dotatoc is administered intravenously into the body to detect the site of the tumors and is also useful in evaluating the presence and extent of tumors which is required in decision making for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors patient.
The Ga 68 dotatoc market is likely to grow over the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of neuroendocrine tumors, and increasing awareness and adoption of radioisotopes across the globe.
The outbreak of novel coronavirus is believed to have a severe impact on the global ga 68 dotatoc market. During the COVID-19 outbreak, there has been a decrease in flow of patients into the hospitals and clinics which has led to reduced diagnostic procedures which in turn is affecting the global ga 68 dotatoc market. After the supply and production disruptions, the manufacturing industries are now facing a demand shock with an uncertain recovery timeline due to the global restrictions.
Ga 68 DOTATOC Market: Drivers and Restraints-
The increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal and lung neuroendocrine tumor is the major driving factor of ga 68 dotatoc market. Furthermore, growing investment in clinical trials by leading pharmaceutical companies in order to develop novel products and increasing research and development activities for neuroendocrine tumor treatment are other drivers of ga 68 dotatoc market.
Moreover, increasing acceptance of diagnostic imaging techniques such as endoscopic ultrasonography among users is expected to boost the ga 68 dotatoc market. The increasing incidence of hormonal imbalance at thyroid gland and pituitary gland are also expected to fuel the growth of ga 68 dotatoc market.
However, due to the short half life of radiopharmaceuticals, high costs of diagnostic equipments and lack of experts to carry out the procedures limit the growth of ga 68 dotatoc market.
Ga 68 DOTATOC Market: Overview
Based on the indication, the gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumor segment is expected to hold a major share in the ga 68 dotatoc market due to the increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders across the globe followed by pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors segment.
Based on the distribution channel, hospital pharmacies are expected to be the most profitable segment in the global ga 68 dotatoc market due to the availability of advanced diagnostic and treatment facilities of tumors.
Ga 68 DOTATOC Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global ga 68 dotatoc market is expected to be dominated by North America and Europe due to the increasing technological advancements in therapies, approval of new drugs and increasing adoption of radioisotopes in diagnosis of the tumors in the region.
Furthermore, rising strategic collaboration, acquisition and merger by players operating in the market is likely to drive the growth of the ga 68 dotatoc market in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to have a rapid growth rate in the global ga 68dotatoc market over the forecast period, due to the increasing cases of gastrointestinal neuroendrocrine tumors, suitable regulatory environment for drugs and increasing population in the countries like India and China.
Ga 68 DOTATOC Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global ga 68 dotatoc market identified across the value chain include:
- Novartis International AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Amgen Inc.
- Mayroy SA
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals
- Seimens AG
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Ga 68 DOTATOC Market Segments
- Ga 68 DOTATOC Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Ga 68 DOTATOC market dynamics in the industry
- Ga 68 DOTATOC -depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Ga 68 DOTATOC industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Ga 68 DOTATOC Market: Segmentation
- Gastrointestinal neuroendocrine tumor
- Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor
- Lung neuroendocrine tumor
- Oncology Centres
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.