This Gauze Bandage Rolls market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Gauze Bandage Rolls market.
Gauze bandage rolls are woven cotton of plain weave material ideally used to provide support dressings. Gauze bandage rolls are categorized on the basis of its purity standards, thread counts, sterility and construction process. The gauze is a material in a gauze bandage roll, which is commonly used for wound and surgical dressings. These materials are often identified by their fiber length (tensile strength), weight (grams per square meter), mesh (threads per inch) and absorbency in some specific applications. For instance, in certain surgical procedures, strong woven gauze bandage rolls are required as they provide exponential strength and enhanced protection. In addition to that some types of dressings may require loose woven gauze bandage rolls for improved drainage and absorbency. Majority of gauze bandage rolls are made from cotton-based materials, and some of them are woven with other materials (synthetic fibers (rayon), plastic film coatings) along with cotton. On the basis of specialty application, gauze bandage rolls are constructed from different materials (oxidized cellulose) in which gauze bandage rolls are chemically treated to make them more absorbable and hemostatic. Gauze bandage rolls are available in various sizes and shapes and are applied to the affected part in order to offer compression, prevent motion, and absorb secretion. Gauze bandage rolls work by holding the dressing in intact place by offering support and compression. High-bulk gauze bandage rolls are made of six or more layers of gauze and are constructed to offer further protective padding in dressing application. Gauze bandage rolls serve various advantages, such as excellent drainage and absorbability, and ease in usability in topical pharmaceuticals, and certain disadvantages such as the need of frequent changing, and shredding and adhering of material to the affected areas.
Regulation of Gauze Bandage Rolls
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Gauze Bandage Rolls Market Assessment by Distribution Channel
Factors Gardening the Growth of Gauze Bandage Rolls Market
The growth of the global gauze bandage rolls market is mainly driven by increasing number of surgical procedures on the global level. As exemplified by the estimates of the National Center of Health Statistics, nearly 48 million surgical inpatient procedures were performed in the U.S. alone in 2009, which tend to increase with time and population. The musculoskeletal surgical procedure is most common, with nearly 5.2 million followed by skin surgeries nearly 1.4 million in 2009. In addition, factors such as increased incidence of chronic wounds, and increased life expectancy are also driving the growth of the gauze bandage rolls market. With increasing technological advancements in terms of delivering a novel and applicable therapies/products to upsurge the average lifespan of an individual is expected to provide a momentum in the growth of the gauze bandage rolls market. For instance, according to the estimates of the World Health Organization (WHO), the average life expectancy on the global level has increased by 5 years and tends to drive the growth of the gauze bandage rolls market. However, the growth of the market can be hampered by availability of alternative products, such as advanced wound care products, and complexity concerns related to shredding and adhesiveness of gauge bandage rolls.
Gauze Bandage Rolls in Institutional Sales
In terms of value, institutional sale holds a large market share. However, the ongoing trend of increasing online sale and logistics services is anticipated to dominate institutional sale over the forecast period. In terms of consumption/volume of gauze bandage rolls, the hospitals end-use segment holds a large market share, followed by ambulatory surgical centers owing to the increasing number of emergency chronic cases, and surgical procedures.
Regional Market Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global gauze bandage rolls market is segmented into eight key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan & China, Japan, China, and the Middle East & Africa. The gauze bandage rolls market in North America is expected to have a significant share over the forecast period, followed by Western Europe owing to the increasing number of chronic cases, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness among individuals regarding wound infections and diseases. However, ease of availability of advanced wound care products in this region may have a negative impact regarding the growth of the gauze bandage market in these regions. The market in the Asia Pacific excluding Japan & China is anticipated to grow with a high CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing number of hospitals in countries such as India, availability of proper reimbursement policies and insurance coverage. Japan is considered as a mature market for gauze bandage rolls, and China shows lucrative opportunities for manufacturers owing to improving medical facilities, growing elderly population, and presence of a large population base. However, the markets in Latin America, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East & Africa are expected to show steady growth over the forecast period.
Key data points covered in report
The market sizing of gauze bandage rolls will be done by the adoption data triangulation approach. The demand-side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of gauze bandage rolls. Secondary research will be done at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, equipment installed base in end-use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Each piece of information is eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents such as laboratory managers, procurement managers, research supervisors at academic and research institutes, as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as equipment manufacturers, custom solution and service providers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Gauze Bandage Rolls Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Examples of some of the players identified in the global gauze bandage rolls market are Dynarex Corporation, Medtronic plc, BSN medical GmbH, Cardinal Health, Medline Industries, Inc., Lohmann & Rauscher International GmbH & Co. KG, O-Two Medical Technologies Inc. , TROGE MEDICAL GmbH , PREVIS S.r.l., Tenko Corporation Group, AKLA AB, Neomedic Limited, Integrity Medical Devices, RAYS S.P.A., Kuteks AS., Phyto Performance Italia S.R.L, Fazzini, and McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc. Players in the gauze bandage rolls market comprise both international as well as domestic players. However, the sale of gauze bandage rolls are totally dependent on surgical procedures and wound injuries, and the gauze bandage rolls market has witnessed least technological advancements in the recent years.
| || || |
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- The Gauze Bandage Rolls Market by Material Type, Ply Type, Sterility Type, Woven Type, and Distribution Channel
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan & China, Japan, China, and Middle East & Africa by Material Type, Ply Type, Sterility Type, Woven Type, Distribution Channel, and Country
- Gauze Bandage Rolls Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Gauze Bandage Rolls Market Size & Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Gauze Bandage Rolls Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
By Material Type:
By Ply Type:
- 1 Ply Gauze Bandage Rolls
- 3 Ply Gauze Bandage Rolls
- 6 Ply Gauze Bandage Rolls
By sterility Type:
- Sterile Gauze Bandage Rolls
- Non-Sterile Gauze Bandage Rolls
By Woven Type:
- Woven Gauze Bandage Rolls
- Non-woven Gauze Bandage Rolls
By Distribution Channel
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
- Pharmacy & Drug Stores
- Online Sales
- Home Care
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Gauze Bandage Rolls Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Gauze Bandage Rolls Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Gauze Bandage Rolls Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Gauze Bandage Rolls Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)