This Harmonic Filter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Harmonic Filter market.
Harmonics produced due to the occurrence of non-linear loads in the electrical power system. The transmission of harmonic frequencies in the power system is one of the primary cause of problems related to poor power quality. Therefore, for optimum power quality, suppression of harmonics is required. The filters aids in controlling constant harmonic distortions in electronic appliances. The developments in semiconductor technologies is creating demand for harmonic filters by making it cost efficient and high powered technology which had a positive impact on the growth of harmonic filters globally
Growing awareness related to potential damage from power frequency variations in electrical and heating devices is expected to be a key factor driving harmonic filters market. Harmonic filters are widely used in capacitor banks used in heating and electrical appliances. Active harmonic filters are designed for power compensation and for avoiding non-linear loads that lead to low-quality transmission. Active harmonic filters are designed for dynamic reactive power compensation and harmonic filtering.
Increasing usage of harmonic filters in industrial and commercial sectors such as variable speed motor drives (VSDs), power converters, light dimmers, fluorescent lamps and have significantly contributed to the growth of harmonic filters market.
Harmonic Filter Market: Market Dynamics
The growth of harmonic filters can be attributed to the increasing demand for active and passive harmonic filters in industrial and commercial sectors.
Rising demand from IT and data centers creates potential growth opportunities for harmonic filters market.
The application of harmonic filters along with adjustable speed drives (ASDs) on two distinct platforms is expected to hamper the growth of harmonic filter market.
Global Harmonic Filter Market: Competition Landscape
Few prominent players in Harmonic Filter market includeSchneider Electric SE, Eaton Corporation Plc, ABB Ltd., Danfoss A/S, AVX Corporation, Baron Power Limited, Crompton Greaves Ltd., TDK Corporation, Schaffner Holding AG, Comsys AB, Merus Power Dynamics Oy and Larsen & Tourbo Ltd., etc.
Harmonic Filter Market: Regional Outlook
APAC is estimated to lead in the Harmonic Filter market as there is a high presence of various manufacturing and processing industries in different countries such as China, India, etc. followed by North America and Europe region. APAC holds the largest market share of Harmonic filter market and is expected to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period. Latin America and MEA are expected to contribute significantly in the near future
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Harmonic Filter Market Segments
- Global Harmonic Filter Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Harmonic Filter Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Harmonic Filter Market
- Global Harmonic Filter Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Harmonic Filter Market
- Harmonic Filter Technology
- Value Chain of Harmonic Filter
- Global Harmonic Filter Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Global Harmonic Filter Market includes
- North America Harmonic Filter Market
- US & Canada
- Latin America Harmonic Filter Market
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Eastern Europe Harmonic Filter Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe Harmonic Filter Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Harmonic Filter Market
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Harmonic Filter Market
- Middle East and Africa Harmonic Filter Market
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Harmonic Filter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Harmonic Filter Market: Market Segmentation
Harmonic filter market segmented by type, voltage level, end user and region.
Segmentation by typein Harmonic Filter market:
- Active Filters
- Passive Filters
- Tuned Passive Filters
- De-Tuned Passive Filters
- Hybrid Filters
Segmentation by voltage level in Harmonic Filter market:
- Low Voltage Level
- Medium Voltage Level
- High Medium Level
Segmentation by end-user in Harmonic Filter market:
Segmentation by end-user in Harmonic Filter market:
- Single Phase Harmonic Filter
- Three Phase Harmonic Filter
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Harmonic Filter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Harmonic Filter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Harmonic Filter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Harmonic Filter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.