This Healthcare Flooring market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Healthcare Flooring market.
Healthcare Flooring Market: Introduction:
Healthcare industry has witnessed several historic changes owing to strong demand for eliminating slips & falls, noise reduction, maintaining clean appearance, dust free creating a hygienic environment in hospitals and other acute care facilities, enhancing the facility design and management. The healthcare flooring promote well-being and health of staffs and patients by offering low – maintenance products and long – lasting products suited for every space including resistance to indentations from static load, and coordinating designs & colors across categories to fit any aesthetic from warm and homey to clean and modern. Furthermore, prominent players are offering specific products for patient rooms that are less institutional and more home – like to reduce patient’s stress and speed up the healing process during their stay. Moreover, hospitals believe that the balanced choice flooring selections keep the space quiet, comfortable, and safe, which can be availed by power bond hybrid sheet flooring which allows quieter environment improving staff morale and patient care through offering noise reduction coefficient.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increase in investment and construction in healthcare facilities by government as well as private enterprises is expected to boost the healthcare flooring market. The global healthcare flooring market is expected to witness significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to growing demand for soothing colors, nice finishes, and good lighting to promote home-like, comforting, and welcoming environment. Furthermore, factors such as low – maintenance costs, long – lasting feature, and availability of various colors and designs offering choices to fit different aesthetics are estimated to fuel the growth of healthcare flooring market during the forecast period. Moreover, factors such as strong demand for sanitary environments with protection against bacteria and stains, provision of aesthetically pleasing design, and reducing staff fatigue by comfort underfoot are further expected to enhance the growth of global healthcare flooring market over the forecast period.
The occurrence of toxic gases by the chemicals used during the manufacturing of vinyl may lead to eye irritation, asthma reactions, and respiratory problems is estimated to hamper the growth of global healthcare flooring market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the non-biodegradable characteristics of vinyl flooring restricts the natural break down into the environment in short period of time. Moreover, the chemical reaction between rubber shoe heels or rubber making that scuff against the floor may permanently discolor the mats which can the restraining factor hampering the growth of global healthcare flooring market over the forecast period. The release of toxic chemicals into the air when the vinyl floor catches fire, it is therefore sometimes not recommended at various places in the hospital. Hen ce low VOC content flooring materials have been mandated and preferred in the area of healthcare flooring
Healthcare Flooring Market: Segmentation:
Global healthcare flooring market can be segmented on the basis of material type and end – use.
Healthcare Flooring Market: Region –wise Outlook:
North America is estimated to dominate the global healthcare flooring market owing to matured healthcare industry and strong awareness among hospitals to keep the environment hygienic, and stringent government regulations. Furthermore, Europe is expected to hold significant share in the global healthcare flooring market owing to strong demand and construction activities post the recession in countries such as Germany, Russia, France, U.K. and others. Asia Pacific is estimated to witness substantial growth in the global healthcare flooring market owing to growing awareness among consumers and hospital facilities to provide hygienic environment. Furthermore, growing interest towards aesthetic appearance aligned with increasing consumer spending in countries such as China, India, and ASEAN countries. Moreover, Middle East & Africa market is further estimated to witness significant growth due to growing construction activities, and government standards to make hospital environment more clean and hygienic.
Healthcare Flooring Market: Key Participants:
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Healthcare Flooring Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, global healthcare flooring market is segmented into
- Vinyl Flooring
- Textile Based
On the basis of product type, global healthcare flooring market is segmented into
- Tiles and Mats
On the basis of application, global healthcare flooring market is segmented into
- Entrance areas
- Corridors & Clinical Areas
- Patient Rooms
- Waiting Rooms
- Operation Theatre
- Diagnostic Centers
- Others (Laboratories, Rest rooms, Staff Lounge, etc.)
Some of the key market participants in the global healthcare flooring market are:
- AFI Licensing LLC
- Forbo Flooring
- Polyflor Ltd
- RMG Polyvinyl India Limited
- Flowcrete Group Ltd.
- Altro Limited.
- DLW Flooring GmbH
- Stonhard Group
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Healthcare Flooring Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Healthcare Flooring Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Healthcare Flooring Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Healthcare Flooring Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.