This Heat Therapy Units market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Heat Therapy Units market.
Heat therapy is also called thermotherapy. Heat therapy unit is used for pain management in different medical conditions. Heat therapy is beneficial for arthritis patient, musculoskeletal injuries, and pain management in different conditions. Heat therapy units such as shortwave diathermy, microwave diathermy, ultrasound diathermy, and infrared modalities are used for pain management. Heat therapy units are gaining high popularity in the market as increasing demand for physiotherapy over drug treatment for pain management. Moreover, heat therapy units are higher in demand as increasing home-based treatment. Heat therapy units such as diathermy are classified as distinct modalities such as shortwave, microwave, and ultrasound. Shortwave diathermy units may be pulsed or continuous. Continuous shortwave diathermy units can be used in the treatment of a variety of conditions for some time. Shortwave diathermy is more commonly used than microwave diathermy. Ultrasound heat therapy units or products produce high-frequency sound waves that travel deep into the skin and generate gentle therapeutic heat. Ultrasound heat therapy units are used for the treatment of selected medical conditions such as muscle spasms, pain, and joint contractures.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Heat Therapy Units Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Heat therapy units market is expected to accounts significant growth rate as the rising prevalence of musculoskeletal injuries and arthritis. According to Arthritis Organization, an estimated 54 Million adults have doctor-diagnosed arthritis. Increasing sports injuries and accidents cases propel the growth of the heat therapy units market. Increasing demand for home care and self-care devices for pain management favors the growth of the heat therapy units market. Devices such as TENS units can be used at home for pain management. Increasing aging population, growing healthcare expenditure and investment expected to boost the growth of heat therapy units market. Increasing preference of physiotherapy for pain management propels the demand for the heat therapy units market. Growing number of neck and back pain cases due to offices work culture are expected to create strong demand for the heat therapy units.
Heat Therapy Units Market: Overview
Heat therapy units market has inherited with large number of medical devices manufacturers. These manufacturers are focusing on the development of new heat therapy units with advanced features. Heat therapy units are gaining popularity among patients as compared to other treatment option as no side effects of heat therapy. Physiotherapy centers segment expected to grow with the highest growth rate in heat therapy units market.
Heat Therapy Units Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, the market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia- Pacific excluding & Japan (APEJ), Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the most dominating market for heat therapy units market due to the growing adoption of advanced heat therapy units and the growing prevalence of arthritis diseases. Western European expected to contribute the second largest market share in heat therapy units market. The Asia Pacific excluding Japan heat therapy units market is expected to gain a high growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing healthcare expenditure and growing demand for pain management products.
Heat Therapy Units Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global heat therapy units market find across the value chain are DJO Global, Accelerated Care Plus Corporation, Performance Health, ASTAR, Biotech India, BTL International, Guangzhou Longest Science & Technology, Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, Hill Laboratories, and others. Heat therapy units manufacturer is focusing on the launch of new products for expansion of market presence and revenue growth.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Heat Therapy Units Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Heat Therapy Units Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, heat therapy units market can be segmented as:
- Shortwave Diathermy Units
- Microwave Diathermy Units
- Ultrasound Diathermy Units
- Infrared Diathermy Units
On the basis of mobility, heat therapy units market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end user, Heat Therapy Units market can be segmented as:
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Physiotherapy Centers
- Home Care Settings
Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Heat Therapy Units Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Heat Therapy Units Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Heat Therapy Units Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Heat Therapy Units Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)