This Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine market.
Phototherapy is currently arguably the most widespread therapy in newborns except few prophylactic treatments. Phototherapy or light therapy is a technique which involves exposing the skin to light sources on a regular basis. But now a days home phototherapy devices are also quite popular. This therapeutic mechanism was discovered in England in the 1950s and is extensively used in aesthetic medicines for example hyperbilirubinemia, neonatal jaundice and various other skin disorders likepsoriasis, acne vulgaris, skin cancers and eczema. National Health Survey (NHS) report suggest that since 2000 there has been an increase in nonsurgical cosmetic procedures and light therapy equipment by 147%.
The light or radiation produced by a medical device is commonly called as a phototherapy units/lamp.[AD1] These treatments can be delivered to the skin of the whole body or it can be selectively targeted to affected areas to reduce exposure of uninvolved skin.Not only in infants thephototherapy unitsare also used in the treatment of pregnant and nursing women, and even immuno-suppressed individuals as most of the phototherapy units has none or very few of side effects.
Global Phototherapy Lamps and Units for Aesthetic Medicine Market: Drivers and Restraints
Millions of people over the world are suffering from skin[AD2] . These disorders have a huge impact on the patients’ daily lives. However today, these skin diseases can be treated. Phototherapy is an effective and proven method of treatment. For example, in 2014-2015, there were 20 million aesthetic treatments performed across North America. Similarly, increasing demand for aesthetic treatments in other developed countries propels the market growth.
Phototherapy lamps and units foraesthetic medicine are popularly used in improving cosmetic appearance. It has diverse applications which includes minimizing signs of aging like skin laxity, liver spots and wrinkles. Photo therapy units also play a major role in the treatment of excessive fat, obesity and cellulite. For example in 2013 -14 there were 55,000 cosmetic surgery procedures performed in UK only.[AD3] In those cosmetic surgeries, surgical aesthetic procedures shared 10% of the cosmetic procedures and non-surgical techniques accounted for the remaining 90%. Technological innovations in the field of cosmetics; increasing demand for phototherapy treatment for aesthetic medicine among youth and elderly population are helping to stimulate the growth of global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine market. Other factors are increasing disposable incomes in developing countries such as India, China, and Brazil having relatively high volume of skin diseases and cancer patients are encouraging the growth of the global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine. However, several risks, side effects before and after treatment, complications after or during aesthetic medicine treatment, limited reimbursement coverage by insurances and companies for cosmetic as well as aesthetic medicine treatment are some of the key factors restraining the market growth.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Global Phototherapy Lamps and Units for Aesthetic Medicine Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine marketis classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America accounts for the maximum share of the global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine marketfollowed by Europe. The reasons are technological advancements,good reimbursement policies for skin care treatment and cosmetic procedures, number of government and private organizations investigating the quality and efficiency of the products.However, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at maximum rate during the forecast period. The considerable growth of Asia Pacific region is attributable to a number of policies such as the growing public and private initiatives to increase awareness related to cosmetic and skin treatment and constant growth in healthcare expenditure.
The major players in the Market include GE Healthcare (U.K.), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Medtronic plc (Ireland), and Masimo Corporation (U.S.), HBW Technology, Gamma Star, Hill Laboratories.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Phototherapy Lamps and Units for Aesthetic Medicine Market: Segmentation
The global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine market is classified on the basis of treatment of the diseases, configuration, light sources, end users and region.
On the basis of treatment of the diseases global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine market can be segmented in to:-
- Treatment of Psoriasis
- Treatment of Vitiligo
- Treatment of Acne vulgaris
- Treatment of Cancer
- Treatment of Wound healing
On the basis of configuration global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine market can be segmented in to following type:-
- Mobile Units
- Fixed Units
On the basis source of light the global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine market can be segmented in to:-
- UV Light
- LED Light
- Infrared Light
- Fluorescent Light
- Halogen Light
Based on end user, global phototherapy lamps and units for aesthetic medicine market can be segmented in to:-
- Skin care & Cosmetic Clinics
- Ambulatory Centers
- Fitness and wellness Centers
- Research Institutes
- Home Care Settings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)