This Dental Polymerization Lamps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Polymerization Lamps market.
Dental Polymerization Lamps is used in many aspects of modern dentistry. Modern technique in restoration of cavity, veneer and orthodontic bonding and fissure sealing depend on in situ polymerization of monomers are brought by light activation. Dental polymerization lamps are used for the polymerization of light cured resin based materials. There have been significant development in dental polymerization lamps in recent years. Development of variety of dental polymerization lamps from plasma arc to argon arc laser polymerization lights. Light emitting diode (LED) lights and Quartz Tungsten Halogen (QTH) lights are commonly used in the dental polymerization lamps. Dental polymerization lamps varies according to the features such as energy delivered to tooth, power intensities, timing for use, and price. According to CDC, in 2015, prevalence of total caries (untreated and treated) was 43.1% and untreated caries was 13.0% among youth aged 2–19 years. Increased prevalence of dental caries in children and adult increase the demand of dental polymerization lamps.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dental Polymerization Lamps: Market Dynamics
Increasing prevalence of dental caries which is the most common oral disease worldwide. Increased treatment for the removal of decay and the filling of empty cavity with composite resin material which creates high demand of dental polymerization lamps for the polymerization of resin based composites driving the market of dental polymerization lamps market. Increasing in spending on healthcare and technological advancement in the dental care products boost the market of dental polymerization lamps market globally. Increasing number of dental physicians in developing and under developed economies drive the market of dental polymerization lamps. However, lack of awareness in middle and low income nations hinder the growth of dental polymerization lamps market.
Dental Polymerization Lamps: Overview
Rising prevalence of dental caries and development and continuous evaluation of polymerization of materials, particularly in dental composite restoratives and practical advances or dentistry propel the growth of dental polymerization lamps market. On the basis of product type, LED light polymerization lamps accounts for the largest revenue share due to increased demand of LED lights owing to recent advances in the dental polymerization lamps. On the basis of end user, hospital accounts for the largest revenue share owing to increase dental facilities and increase in number of skilled physicians in the developed and developing nations.
Dental Polymerization Lamps: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, global dental polymerization lamps market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to hold largest shares in the global dental polymerization lamps owing to increasing spending in dental care, development & improvement in products of dental polymerization lamps and presence of large number of key players. Europe Dental polymerization lamps Market accounts for the second largest share owing to increasing in number of professionals and increased prevalence of dental caries. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in dental polymerization lamps market owing to increase in investment in the research and development, improvement in healthcare infrastructure and increase in medical tourism. Latin America and Middle East & Africa dental polymerization lamps market is expected to show slow growth due to lack of awareness among the population and high cost of treatment.
Dental Polymerization Lamps: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global dental polymerization lamps market are Ivoclar Vivadent AG, TALLERES MESTRAITUA S.L., 3M Company, Bio-Art Equipamentos Odontológicos Ltda, Foshan Gladent Medical Instrument Co.,ltd Den-Mat Holdings, LLC., Mectron s.p.a., Tecno-Gaz S.p.A., Flight Dental Systems among others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Polymerization Lamps Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Polymerization Lamps: Segmentation
The global dental polymerization lamps market is segmented by drug type and distribution channel:
Dental polymerization lamps Market Segmentation by product type
- LED Light
- Halogen Light
- Plasma Arc Curing (PAC) Lights
- Laser Light
Dental polymerization lamps Market Segmentation by End User
- Dental Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Polymerization Lamps Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Polymerization Lamps Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Polymerization Lamps Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Polymerization Lamps Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)