This Dental Whitening Lamps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Whitening Lamps market.
Dental whitening lamps are used to trigger the photocatalyst present in teeth whitening gel to release the reactive components which in turn results in speeding up the tooth whitening process. These are used in enhancing the results of the treatment but not all the patients get the same results after treatment. These lamps use LED and UV lights emitting at a particular wavelength and the treatment for a stipulated time. LED lights also known as blue lights are more popular in the dental whitening lamps for effective treatment with less side effects. The technology is used to remove stains on the teeth caused by smoking, drinking wine, coffee or tea. This helps in restoring the natural tooth color and whitening the teeth. These dental whitening lamps are needed to be FDA compliant for commercialization. There are a number of companies in the market offering dental whitening lamps with different specifications. The treatment is not suitable for the candidate with tooth and gum hypersensitivity, with deep and intractable staining as well as with tooth transparency.
Generally, teeth whitening procedures are not covered in the dental insurance. But the growth in the dental aesthetics and popularity of dental whitening procedures promotes the sale of this equipment in the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The growing concerns of dental problems and increasing disposable income are the major factors for the market growth of dental whitening lamps and other accessories. Furthermore, greater acceptability of the product in dental treatment also drives the market growth. Safe and fast results obtained from the treatment with dental whitening lamps also promotes its use. As well as, various oral hygiene awareness programs also promote dental whitening lamps’ market growth. Expensive dental whitening treatment is the restraining factor hindering the market growth. Also, overheating due to some light products is also a problem in the tooth whitening treatment process. Some studies also prove the potential harm in using light for teeth bleaching which also restricts the market growth. Several alternatives available in the market also restricts the market growth for dental whitening lamps.
Dental Whitening Lamps Market: Segmentation
Dental Whitening Lamps Market: Overview
Marketing strategies play a very important role in the sale of dental whitening lamps. The market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate with the increase in cosmetic dentistry procedure market due to tremendous demand. Dental whitening is a huge profitable business which also contributes to the growth of the dental whitening lamps market. As the solution is not permanent, thus there is repetitive need for whitening which further increases the market. There is a huge market opportunity for technical improvements in the dental whitening lamps to reduce treatment time, improving the efficacy, durability, affordability as well as decreasing the side-effects and enhance economical availability of the product. The market for dental whitening lamps is fragmented with a number of players selling the products in retail as well as online which shows huge competitiveness in the market.
Dental Whitening Lamps Market: Region-wise Outlook
High cosmetic care in the North America region along with superior dental facilities is responsible for the dominating market size in the region. Moreover, large spending on dental healthcare also promotes the market in this region. This is followed by Western Europe because of more adoption of these techniques and easy accessibility for dental treatments in these regions. Latin America is also anticipated to have a significant growth rate because of increasing trend towards dental healthcare. Increasing disposable income in the Asia Pacific region contribute to the market growth for dental whitening lamps. MEA region contribute the least market share for dental whitening lamps global market because of less availability of dental healthcare facilities and non-accessibility to the dental treatments in various areas.
Dental Whitening Lamps Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in Dental Whitening Lamps market includes Royal Philips N.V., BMS Dental, Beaming White, LLC., CityDent, DaVinci Teeth Whitening, WHITEsmile GmbH, Oh!White Cosmetics, Suz-Dent India (P.)Ltd., Nubway and many more.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Whitening Lamps Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation by Product Type
- In-office Dental Whitening Lamps
- At-home Dental Whitening Lamps
Segmentation by Light Source Used
- LED Light
- Ultraviolet Light
Segmentation by End User
- Dental Clinics
- Home Care Settings
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Whitening Lamps Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Whitening Lamps Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Whitening Lamps Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Whitening Lamps Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)