This Dental Orthotic Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Orthotic Devices market.
Dental orthotic devices also called as occlusal splints are specially designed mouth guards for people who have temporomandibular joints (TMJ), or habit of teeth grinding, or who need complete mouth reconstruction. Dental orthotic devices are custom made hence their size and shape vary person to person. Temporomandibular joints (TMJ) disorder is associated with the pain and partial dysfunctioning of the jaw, which makes the person uncomfortable resulting in difficulty in chewing, locking of joints, etc. Dental orthotic devices in TMJ disorder help to stabilize the jaw, improve function muscles around the jaw and protect the teeth from attrition. In people with habit of teeth grinding, dental orthotic devices help to move the jaw while chewing in rhythm as front-to-back or side-to-side, whereas people who need complete mouth reconstruction due to various conditions such as decay or broken teeth or teeth grinding, dental orthotic devices help to hold the teeth in the desired shape and prevent the teeth from any damage due to abnormal muscle movement.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dental Orthotic Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
As per the National Health Interview Survey that lasted for around two decades, the self-reported prevalence of TMJ was around 5% of adult population in the U.S. representing a significant share of population, which increased the diagnosis rate and consequently contributed to the growth of the Dental orthotic devices market. Increasing treatment-seeking rate and growing awareness regarding the possible treatment options for teeth grinding and TMJ are expected to fuel the growth of the dental orthotic devices market. As per the National Health Interview Survey the rate with which TMJ is increasing is more than 3.5% per year and as per the National Sleep Foundation around 8.0% of adults grind their teeth during sleep and more than one-third of parents have reported the habit of teeth grinding in children. Increasing incidence of TMJ and teeth grinding is expected to fuel the growth of the dental orthotic devices market. Increasing number of surgeries for complete mouth reconstruction for better functional and aesthetic purpose globally is further expected to fuel the growth of the dental orthotic devices market. Availability of customization in the size and shape of dental orthotic devices further will improve the patient compliance and consequently drive the growth of the market. Whereas, limited awareness regarding the treatment options available for the teeth grinding and lower treatment-seeking rate for jaw pain are factors expected to hamper the growth of the dental orthotic devices market.
Dental Orthotic Devices Market: Overview
Globally increasing incidence of TMJ and teeth grinding coupled with improving treatment seeking rate are factors expected to contribute to the growth of the dental orthotic devices market. By product type, the anterior reposition dental orthotic devices is expected to be the dominant segment due to their higher adoption among the patients. By distribution channel, the dental clinics expected to be the most lucrative segment in the dental orthotic devices market due to preferred destination of treatment by the patients. Manufacturers are exploring and innovating possibilities of different usage of dental orthotic devices such as recently specific modification in dental orthotic devices helped to improve airflow, while the patient is sleeping resulting to be the treatment for sleep apnea.
Dental Orthotic Devices Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to be the most lucrative dental orthotic devices market due to higher treatment-seeking rate. Europe is expected to be second most lucrative dental orthotic devices market due to higher incidence of TMJ and teeth grinding coupled with widespread awareness regarding the treatment options. Latin America dental orthotic devices market is expected to witness steady growth due to improving treatment-seeking rate. Asia-Pacific is regarded as the emerging dental orthotic devices market due to emerging economies such as India and China coupled with improving awareness among general population about the treatment options. MEA is expected to be the least lucrative dental orthotic devices market due to lowest adoption of dental orthotic devices as a treatment option.
Dental Orthotic Devices Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key participants operating in the dental orthotic devicesmarket are Southern Cross Dental, First Lab Direct Ltd, Dentaurum Group, Glidewell Laboratories, Sentinel Mouth Guards, Hizart Dental Laboratory, The Dental Solution Australia, Fotis Dental Laboratory, Space Maintainers Dental Labs, and S4S Dental Laboratory, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Orthotic Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Orthotic Devices Market: Segmentation
The global dental orthotic devices market can be segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel and geography.
Based on the product type, the dental orthotic devices market is segmented as:
- Stabilization Dental Orthotic Devices
- Anterior Repositioning Dental Orthotic Devices
- Anterior Bite Plane Dental Orthotic Devices
- Posterior Bite Plane Dental Orthotic Devices
Based on the distribution channel, the dental orthotic devices market is segmented as:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Dental Clinics
- Online Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Orthotic Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Orthotic Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Orthotic Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Orthotic Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)