This Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market.
Dental infections are caused by microorganisms, and it includes dental caries and periodontal disease. The bacteria destroys the tooth enamel and dentin and is detected by the fissures on the tooth surface. The dental caries is one of the most common problem in United States and affects children and adults. The dental infection control products includes, disinfectants, surface cleaners, face mask, gloves, etc. While ultrasonic cleaning units (scalers) are also used in the management of periodontal disease. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), oral diseases are the fourth-most expensive diseases to treat in developed as well as developing countries. As per OECD 2013 analysis, treatment of oral diseases including dental caries was responsible for 5% of total health expenditure of developed countries.
If the dental infections are not treated, it may result to pulpitis, ultimately, to necrosis of pulp, the tooth dies, which may result to localized abscess and may spread to surrounding tissues. According to the survey conducted by Third National Health and Nutrition Examination, 48% of the population in United States suffered from gingivitis and 15% suffered from destructive periodontal disease. In majority of the countries, including developed and developing countries, dental care charges are borne by the patient out-of-pocket and public dental policies do not cover all dental services. The dental ultrasonic scaler is the most powerful technique for the management of periodontal disease. The dental scalers are based on piezoelectric or magnetostrictive technology. The ultrasonic scalers, vibrate at ultrasonic frequency and is effective in removing stains, debris and calculus. Increasing earning potential of middle-class population will ultimately drive the spending on dental care and hence, push the market over the forecast period
Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market: Drivers and Restrains
Expansion in the population suffering from dental diseases, effect of dental expenditure and economy , innovation of products that provide better patient comfort, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedure are the factors favouring market growth over the forecast period. The use of ultrasonic technology in is gaining popularity and enabling dentists the power, precision, and control needed for dental infection management and treatment. The factors limiting the market growth is high treatment cost, less awareness about the devices and other optional treatment system and devices used for dental treatment. Growth opportunities such as increasing market share through mergers and acquisitions and investing in emerging economics, technological advancement in dental piezoelectric ultrasonic unit is boosting the growth of the target market
Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market: Overview
The Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market is segment based on, application, end-user and geography. Based on the application, dental piezoelectric ultrasonic unit market is segmented as periodontal, endodontic and others. Dental caries is one of the main oral health problems in majority of the industrialized countries and affects approximately 60%-70% of school children across the globe. On the basis on end user, the Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market is segmented on the basis of hospital, ambulatory surgical center, clinics, and specialty care units. Increase in the number of patient population will lead to rise in dental treatment procedures that will increased the demand for Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Units.
Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Units market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America shows high growth rates due to increasing demand for premium-price dental products owing to customer loyalty and improvements in Medicare and Medicaid coverage such as provision of pediatric Medicaid channels since 2014. Increasing number of cosmetic dentistry in Europe is expected to drive growth of the dental ultrasonic unit market in the region The dental infection cases are more common in in Asian and Latin American countries, increase in advanced dental treatment products, which will boost the market for dental piezoelectric ultrasonic units in Asia Pacific Region.
Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global dental piezoelectric ultrasonic unit market are A-dec Inc., Dentsply Sirona, KaVo Dental GmbH, Cefla S.C., Planmeca, Osada, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Parkell Inc., Foshan YaYou Medical Equipment and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market: Segmentation
The global Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market has been classified on the basis of product type, application, end user and geography.
Based on the Application, the global Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market is divided into following:
Based on the End User, the global Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit market is divided into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Dental Clinics
- Specialty Care Unit
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Unit Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)