This Dental Floss market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dental Floss market.
Dental floss is an essential part of maintaining healthy teeth. Dental floss is used to remove plaque, all food particle, and film of bacteria which stuck between teeth and impossible to remove from the toothbrush. It is accessible in ribbon or string form, which can be and waxed or un-waxed. Dental floss also available in several flavours to attract children about flossing. Dental floss is available in flavours such as mint, cinnamon, bubble-gum, and plain. Nowadays, disposable floss is gaining traction among young children who may be less able to clean floss. Increasing interest among people to adopt preventive healthcare measures is expected to drive the demand for dental floss. Moreover, increasing adoption of oral care products is expected to favour the growth of the dental floss market. Moreover, various organization such as the American Dental Association are recommended the use of dental flossing minimum once in a day to get rid of plaque.
Dental Floss Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Growing spending on dental and oral products to avoid dental surgeries will drive the growth of the dental floss market. Increasing interest in preventive health care across the world will increase the demand for dental care products such as dental floss. Growing disposable income and healthcare expenditure favours the growth of the dental floss market. The increasing demand for dental care products to prevent dental diseases such as periodontal disease, dental plaque, and oral infection. Increasing adoption of new treatment and care options impel the growth of the dental floss market. Availability of new preventive dental care products is another major factor expected to propel the growth of the dental floss market. Increasing dentist recommendations to include flossing in daily routine propel the growth of the dental floss market over the forecast period. Moreover, dental care regulatory organizations such as the European Federation of Periodontology, American Dental Association, and the National Health Service recommended the use of dental floss in health policies. High awareness regarding dental care and the availability of flavoured dental floss drives the growth of the dental floss market near the future. Increasing sales of dental floss by e-commerce channel is another major trend in the dental floss market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Dental Floss Market: Overview
Flossing is the key part of the oral hygiene which helps to prevent from a various dental problem. Dental floss generally available as un-waxed floss, waxed floss, dental tape, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) floss, and super floss. Waxed dental floss is available with additional coating of wax on tread or ribbon. Waxed dental flosses compare to un-waxed dental floss as the lesser chance of gum injury compare to un-waxed dental flosses. Moreover, dental floss is easily available at online and retail stores which will turn into faster market growth near the future.
Dental Floss Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, the dental floss market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding & Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle-East & Africa, and Latin America. North America is the most dominating market for dental floss market due to high consumption of dental floss in the U.S. market around 50% of demand come from the U.S. market. North contribute high revenue share as high awareness regarding oral hygiene and increasing dentist recommendation. Western European expected to contribute second largest revenue share in dental floss market due to the rise in disposable income and high demand for new dental care products. The Asia Pacific excluding Japan dental floss market is expected to gain a high growth rate over the forecast period due to changing lifestyle, increasing healthcare spending and dental care awareness.
Dental Floss Market: Key Market Participants
Example of some market players participants in global dental floss market identify across the value chain are Procter & Gamble Company, Colgate-Palmolive, Johnson & Johnson, Sunstar Suisse SA, Prestige Consumer (DenTek Oral Care Inc.), DR. Fresh Inc. , Lion Corporation (Japan), Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Shantou Oral Health Co. Ltd. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dental Floss Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Dental Floss Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, dental floss market can be segmented as:
- Waxed Floss
- Unwaxed Floss
On the basis of the end user, the dental floss market can be segmented as:
- Dental Clinics
- Home Care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dental Floss Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dental Floss Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dental Floss Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dental Floss Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)