This Hospital Information System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hospital Information System market.
Hospital information system is highly coordinated information system which is used to record, monitor and managing of hospital related activities like administration, finance, documentation, and planning. With the increase in the incidence of disease and disorders, there is rise in the patient cases in hospitals. For managing of this patient data, it requires a more effort, time and money. Hospital information system increases efficiency of the data, reduce the errors and time consumed for documentation. The importance of Hospital information system is to generate reminders, decision making in the pathways, maintaining the sustainability, interdepartmental access and data presentation. Hospital information system is a group of softwares which collects the data from respective department and stores in the server. This stored data is interpreted using different tools and used for making the strategic decisions. The data which is collected by hospital information system from past and present is used to understand the prevalence of disease, major issues faced by hospitals, disease prevalence etc. This is data from hospital information system also used for the making a medical guidelines and standard operating procedures. Because hospital information system is a software, it is easy to collects the data and store that data. Otherwise it takes lot of time and human effort.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Hospital information system is comprehensive software for recording of all therapeutic, financial and management information. This information in hospital information system is distributed among the respective departments and reduces the lead time for communication between the departments. Hospital information system also increase the quality and patient satisfaction. Hospital information system can make the separate records which make management to get overview easily and make strategic plans accordingly within less time. Hospital information system is based on the medical records and patient -flow. Hospital information system is generally a standard principle which coordinates all parts of the hospital.
Hospital information system market: Drivers and restraints
Movement towards the automation due to inefficiency of manual procedure, increased competition, increased expectation of the patients, increased and government regulation etc., drives towards to the efficient management of hospitals.
Rapidly evolving healthcare facilities, increased medication errors, patient compliance and legislative policies are driving the healthcare towards safe and efficient hospital services. To maintain the consistency of this services there is a need of hospital information systems, which integrate, control and monitor the activities. The goal of hospital information system is to improving the quality of healthcare, staff efficiency, to remove duplications of procedures and promoting the community health etc. The major challenge faced by hospital information system is requirement of skilled staff to operate and high maintenance costs lead to the slow pace growth in certain part of the globe.
Hospital information system : Market overview
Uprising need in the Healthcare, high medical costs and rapid advancement in the IT leads to development of the hospital information system rapidly through the past decades. Moreover to increase efficiency, effective of the hospitals, and to increase the patient satisfaction, all this contributed towards advancement of IT in healthcare. Due to the rapid change in the economies of the globe, the major focus is shifting towards the healthcare IT. Government policies and advent in technology is also one of the factor advancement for the hospital information system. Because of this paradigm shift, the focus on automation of hospital facilities is increasing day-by-day. Hospital are mainly focusing on the data analytics to reduce the errors in the management, quality of the services, cost and medical procedures.
Hospital information system market: Resion wise outlook
US is leading in the utilization of the hospital information system. US have occupied major market in the utilization of hospital information system around the globe. Many countries like Europe moved towards the complete automation of the hospitals. There is continuous growth in the utilization of the hospital information system throughout the globe. Hospital information system is expected to grow continuously in the upcoming years.
Hospital information system market: key market participants
The major players operating of the hospital information system in the market are Cerner, Meditech, McKesson, Epic systems, Siemens Healthcare, Healthland, eclipsys, CPSI and GE Healthcare Inc. Among the globe.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hospital Information System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hospital information system market: segmentation
Segmentation based on the solutions
- Clinical information system
- Administrative information system
- Electronic medical records
- Laboratory information system
- Radiology information system
- Pharmacy information system
Segmentation based on the components
- Consulting services
- Business process outsourcing
- System integration
- Standalone software
- Integrated software
- Personnel systems
- Networking equipment’s
Segmentation based on the deployment
- Cloud based deployment
- On - premise deployment
Segmentation based on the end user
- Healthcare facilities
- Insurance companies
- Government agencies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hospital Information System Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hospital Information System Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hospital Information System Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hospital Information System Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)