This Clinical Information System Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Clinical Information System Market market.
Clinical information system (CIS) is a computer aided system that organizes, stores and double checks all the medical information of patient. Clinical information system is designed to provide and improve clinical quality and care for each patient every time. Clinical information system replaces the paper charts such as patient health history, prescriptions, doctor's notes and dictation and all other information of patient in the form of electronically preserved data. Clinical information system reduces the chance of errors because it is required to enter the accurate information of patient. Clinical information system are used in various forms such as electronic medical records (EMR), computerized physician order entry, laboratory information systems, pharmacy information systems, radiology information systems, and PACS. Apart from this clinical information system helps by computerization of repetitive tasks, providing high accuracy, automated recording of medical equipment’s observations and results. Currently Clinical information system is integrated into ambulatory care records, mobile monitoring solutions, handheld devices for collecting and reviewing data, decision tools and support programs. Clinical information system also facilitates healthcare organizations to participate in Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) to share patient data between health systems.
Clinical Information System Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Clinical Information System Market: Segmentation
The global clinical information systems market is classified on the basis of geography, end use, type, delivery mode and product.
Clinical Information System Market: Overview
Europe and North America are the important markets for clinical information system. In Europe, mainly Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and the U.K. are estimated to account for a major share of the Western Europe clinical information system market over the forecast period. The developing countries such as India and China are growing with a higher CAGR compared to other countries of the world. By end use, hospitals and outpatient/outside hospital segments held half the share in the global clinical information system and the trend is forecast to continue through 2025. Based on delivery mode, both on-premises and cloud based services are expected to register a substantial CAGR through the forecast period. Based on product type, electronic medical records system and picture archiving and communication systems are the dominant segments globally among other clinical information product types due to its integration facility that transfers medical observations to a remote viewer.
Clinical Information System Market: Key Players
The global clinical information system market key players are Epic, Infermed, Cerner Corporation, Lifecom, Theradoc, iMDsoft, Allscipts, Eclinicalworks, GE Health care, NEXTGen, GreenWay, athenahealthy, Inc., Practice Fusion, Inc., Mednet, Healthland, Iatric Systems, Inc., Clinicmaster, Quintiles, Accenture, Allegro CTMS, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Surgical Information Systems LLC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, accessories and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Clinical Information System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on end use, the global clinical information system market is segmented into the following:
- Outpatient/Outside Hospital
- Business Office
Based on type, the global clinical information system market is segmented into the following:
Based on delivery mode, the global clinical information system market is segmented into the following:
- Cloud based
Based on product type, the global clinical information system market is segmented into the following:
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) system
- Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Radiology Information System (RIS)
- Pharmacy Information System (PIS)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and S. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.