This Iced Tea market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Iced Tea market.
Tea is a second most consumed drink after water. All over the world tea is consumed at anytime, anyplace, anywhere and on any occasion in different forms, like hot tea and iced tea. Tea is prepared either by adding hot or boiling water in cured leaves of Camellia sinensis. Tea is consumed from ancient time, first originated in China. Hot tea is generally consumed with added milk and sugar, whereas iced tea is consumed with sugar or honey, with or without fruit juices and in chilled form with dash of ice cubes. In summer season iced tea is also consumed as an alternative to carbonated drinks. With increasing demands for low calorie food and beverages, manufactures are launching iced tea with low calories, and labeled as diet iced tea. Iced tea is consumed as a refreshing and energizing drink and made with all natural ingredients such as natural tea extract, sweeteners used are sugar or honey, fruit juices and with natural flavour, without artificial flavours, colours and preservatives. Coca-Cola Shanduka Beverages is selling iced tea under FUZE tea brand, it includes lemon, peach and red fruit variants.
Iced Tea Market: Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Iced tea market is segmented as flavour option, like as lemon, peach, passion, mixed berry and other (ginger and herbal). Lemon and peach iced tea are most consumed across the globe. Lemon iced tea is generally made with sugar and lemon juice. Mint and lemon wedge is used as a decorator. Ice tea market is further segmented on the basis of packaging type, like as can packaging, carton pack and PET packaging. In terms of revenue contribution, PET packaging covers maximum market share and expected to be dominant during forecast period.
Iced Tea Market: Region-wise Outlook
Iced tea market is segmented on the basis of region includes North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East and Africa. North America and Europe are established markets for iced tea. With increasing demands for processed food and ready-to-drink beverages is driving the market and iced tea market is expected to register healthy CAGR during forecast period.
Iced Tea Market: Drivers
Increased population, disposable income, preference for convenience food and ready-to-drink and ready-to-serve are major drivers for iced tea market growth in forecast period. Green tae has proven health benefits such as, it acts as anti-oxidant, helps in weight reduction and also prevents cancer. Young population is crazy about new products hence companies are launching new variants to attract consumer across the region. For instance, in early 2015, Lipton launched sparkling iced tea in three flavours like lemonade, raspberry and peach. Many quick serving restaurant, bars and hotels are serving iced tea in their menu.
Iced Tea Market: Key Players
The key international players operating in iced tea market includes AriZona, BOS Brands (Pty), 4C Foods Corp., Nestea, Harris Freeman, Unilever, Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc., Sweetbird, Templar Food Products and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Iced Tea Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Iced Tea MarketSegments
- Iced Tea Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Iced Tea Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Iced Tea Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Iced Tea Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Iced Tea Players Competition & Companies involved
- Iced Tea Market Technology
- Iced Tea Market Value Chain
- Iced Tea Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Iced Tea Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint