This Iced Tea market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Iced Tea market.
After water, tea is the most consumed drink globally. It’s a universal drink that does not have a specific time for consumption. While it can be consumed at home, it can also be served in an event. Tea consumption started in ancient times in China. It’s prepared by adding hot water in cured leaves of Camellia sinensis. Tea can be consumed either in its iced or hot form, depending on how the consumers want it. In its hot form, milk is often added with sugar to enhance its taste while in iced form, sugar or honey enriches its taste with an infusion of a variety of flavors such as lemon, peach, and cheery. Iced tea is consumed as an alternative to carbonated drinks.
In summer, chilled drinks are the most consumed beverages, so for this reason, there will be a surge in demand for the iced tea drink during the period, and in turn, the global iced tea market will witness significant growth. Also, the rise in the health-conscious population is a major factor expected to accelerate the growth of the iced tea market over the forecast period. Besides, the growing popularity of iced tea as a beverage is expected to propel the growth of the market. Other factors, such as an increase in demand for low-calorie products and consumers’ shift towards the consumption of natural products, are factors slated to fuel the global iced tea market's growth during the forecast period.
Iced Tea Market Growth Driven by Consumers’ Growing Demand for Healthy Products
There are many health benefits associated with the consumption of iced tea. Some of them include; it acts as an antioxidant, helps in the prevention of cancer, and also in weight reduction. Due to these, consumers are increasing their demand for iced tea, and this will amount to an acceleration in the growth of the global iced tea. In addition to the health benefits, iced tea also helps in the maintenance of the hydrated levels of the body.
Furthermore, the rise in disposable income coupled with consumers’ changing lifestyles are factors driving the market, and this is expected to continue over the forecast period. Consumers’ demand for convenience food is on the rise as individuals are now involved in a hectic lifestyle. This will foster the growth of the global iced drink since iced tea is a category of the convenience food item.
Iced Tea Market Restraint
The use of artificial sweeteners in iced tea to enhance the taste of the tea may hamper the growth of the market as too much sugar has an adverse effect on consumers’ health. Reports from health experts revealed that the sugar level in food products might aggravate the increase in cholesterol and sugar levels in the blood. Iced tea containing a high amount of sugar or sugar syrup may restrain the growth of the global iced tea.
Iced Tea Market: Region-wise Analysis
Europe and North America are expected to dominate the global iced tea market in terms of market volume and total revenue over the forecast period due to the rise in demand for convenience food among consumers within the regions. The Asia Pacific is slated to register moderate growth over the foreseeable period.
Iced Tea Market: Competitive Analysis
- Arizona, BOS Brands (Pty)
- 4C Foods Corp.
- Harris Freeman
- Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Inc.
- Templar Food Products
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market. It contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data and projections with suitable assumptions and methodology. The research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology, and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Iced Tea Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Iced Tea Market Segment Analysis
The global iced tea market can be segmented on the following basis:
- Black Iced Tea
- Green Iced Tea
By Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Iced Tea Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Iced Tea Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Iced Tea Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Iced Tea Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)