This Indicative Seals market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Indicative Seals market.
Indicative Seals Market: Overview
Indicative seals are security seals that used to secure various products such as bags. Indicative seals helps to prevent tampering and counterfeiting of products. The need for secure transfer of cash, gold, or any other valuables from one place to other has become as an imperative part of day-to-day processes which can be ensure by indicative seals attached with security bags.
The indicative seals market trend for food applications is shifting to become light in weight, with constant efforts to reduce cost and achieve sustainability targets. The demand for lightweight indicative seals creates opportunities for bag seal and closure manufacturers, as they focus on developing innovative products in order to gain the first mover advantage. Also, material saving is beneficial for manufacturers, and stimulates more investment in new and innovative products. Most of the prominent manufacturers of plastic indicative seals are spending high amounts of money on the research and development of these seals.
Many indicative seals manufacturers such as Mega Fortis collaborated with several casinos for providing security bags with indicative seals and other equipment with integrated RFID technologies in order to sustain in the indicative seals market. With an increase in the demand for indicative seals from the financial sector, key players that operate in the indicative seals market are expected to grab this opportunity. Also key players in the market are focusing on incorporating latest technologies, such as sequential barcoding, use of RFIDs and temper-evident seals & closures.
In many developed GCC countries, such as UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are planning to intensify investment in the security solutions such as indicative seals market in order to back smart city initiatives in the upcoming years.
Indicative Seals Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the indicative seal market in the near future. The Middle-East, especially GCC countries has geographical proximity with trade giants in Europe & Asia-Pacific. Hence, with continuous growing trade relations between these regions, courier & logistics service providers in this region have seen sharp upsurge over the last two decades in the indicative seals market.
Indicative Seals Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the indicative seals market are as follows:
- TruSeal (Pty) Ltd.
- Vikela Aluvin Pty Ltd
- MM Megafortris Co., Ltd.
- Tyden Group
- MEGA FORTRIS GROUP
- CATHAY SEAL PTE LTD
- LEGHORN GROUP
- HSA International Group
- ITW Envopak Limited
- Harwal Group
Indicative Seals Market: Key Developments
Key players operating in the indicative seals market focus on the marketing of its products through various exhibitions to enhance their customer base and market presence. Some of the major developments of indicative seals market are as follows:
- In Jan 2014, HSA Security Seals participated in Intersec 2014 –World’s leading trade fair for Security, Safety and Fire Protection
- In February 2016, TruSeal Pty Ltd. developed a new range of security seals for shipping containers.
- In 2017, the Vikela Aluvin Pty Ltd expanded its manufacturing capacity, and invested in technology to develop and innovate new products.
- Harwal Group collaborated with UAE Bank for providing security solutions.
- In May 2014, Mega Fortris Middle East expanded its operations to a bigger facility with a bigger warehouse in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Indicative Seals Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Indicative Seals Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, global indicative seals market can be segmented as:
- Cable Seals
- Fixed Length Seals
- Pull-through Seals
- Specialty Seals
On the basis of material, global indicative seals market can be segmented as:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
On the basis of end use, global indicative seals market can be segmented as:
- Logistic Services
- Financial Institution
- Courier Services Companies
- Academic Institutions
Indicative Seals Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of the parent market, along with the indicative seals
- Changing market dynamics in the indicative seals
- In-depth segmentation of the indicative seals
- Historical, current, and projected size of the Indicative Seals, regarding volume and value
- Recent trends and developments in the indicative seals
- Competitive landscape in the indicative seals
- Strategies for key players operating in the Indicative Seals and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the indicative seals
- Must-have information for the indicative seals players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Indicative Seals Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Indicative Seals Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Indicative Seals Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Indicative Seals Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)