This Infrared Heating Pad market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Infrared Heating Pad market.
Heat treatment has been used to treat pains and chronic aches. The use of heating pads increases the oxygen flow and nutrients to the muscle thereby helping muscle recovery. The use of heating pads stimulates the sensory receptors and also loosen the muscles thereby helping to decrease the stiffness and restoring flexibility. There are two types of heating pad, standard and far infrared heating pad. The regular heating pad uses heat with varying settings on a control pad. The infrared heating pads use far infrared heat and is used in cases of chronic pain.
Infrared Heating Pad Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Infrared Heating Pad Market: Segmentation
Small heating pads can be used on the back of the neck, the shoulder, or the knee. They are flexible and can be wrapped around these areas of pain so that the muscles can heat up and can be reduced of spasm. After several sessions of heating for thirty minutes at a stretch, the joints will move more freely and there will be increased mobility. Much pain is related to inflammation and spasm of muscles and this is what heating pads treat best. Large heating pads can be used for the low and mid-back for those who have muscle spasm deep in the tissues causing pain and limited mobility of these areas. The goal of applying heat to these areas is to relieve the spasm, thus reducing pain and increasing mobility of the affected area.
Infrared Heating Pad Market: Overview
The infrared heating pads are made with jade stones imbedded in mesh packing. The infrared heating pad also has a controller allowing the user to set the desirable temperature. The heat given by the infrared heating pad is different compared to ordinary heating pads. The heat given out of the jade stones penetrates around 2 to 3 inches inside the skin. This infrared heating pad is thus used in cases of chronic pain and relieve spasm in the muscles that are far deeper in the skin. For patients suffering from chronic pain it makes exercise or even simple daily activities and chores extremely difficult and painful.
Infrared Heating Pad Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, infrared heating pad market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia- Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. The market in North America is expected to remain dominant while the market in Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing. In developing countries of Asia Pacific, the huge patient pool and the increasing number of shoulder and back pain due to long working hours are expected to contribute to the rapid growth of the market.
Infrared Heating Pad Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key infrared heating pad market participants are UTK Technology, Ezvid, Inc., Therasage, PROMOLIFE, Integrative Wellness, Firzone and Win Health Medical Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Infrared Heating Pad Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the infrared heating pad market can be segment as:
- Large Infrared Heating Pad
- Small Infrared Heating Pad
On the basis of distribution channel, the infrared heating pad market can be segment as:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Infrared Heating Pad Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Infrared Heating Pad Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Infrared Heating Pad Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Infrared Heating Pad Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)