This Infrared Thermometer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Infrared Thermometer market.
Infrared thermometers provide more reliable and precise results, compared to traditional thermometers. Simplicity and affordability are among the major factors driving the infrared thermometer market. An infrared thermometer is an ideal tool for the non-contact measurement of objects that carry current, objects in motion, and objects at high temperatures. The ability of these thermometers to take the non-contact measurement of objects is one of the important factors that boosting the demand for infrared thermometers across the globe.
In addition, the simple handling and easy operation of infrared thermometers has boosted their popularity worldwide. Infrared thermometers enable users to measure the temperature in applications where conventional sensors cannot be employed. The increasing use of infrared thermometers on off-the-field and on-the-field operations is boosting the infrared thermometer market.
Non-contact infrared thermometers, such as tympanic thermometers, thermal scanners, and infrared thermometers, are used to detect the fever of patients, especially children. Technological advancements and new features, such as frequency image recording, high optical resolution, and adjustable digital mode, are accelerating the demand for infrared thermometers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Infrared Thermometer Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing demand for infrared thermometers in the food and healthcare industries
Infrared thermometers are used to check the equipment performance, sanitation, and process temperature condition, scanning refrigerated display cases, trucks, storage areas, and cooling systems. Rapid growth in the global food industry in the recent years and the frequent use of infrared thermometers in the food industry are among factors that are significantly boosting the infrared thermometer market. Infrared thermometers are also used to detect the insulation breakdown, heat loss, and duct leakage of air conditioning systems.
Furthermore, the increasing adoption of infrared thermometers in the electronics industry to monitor the performance of engine/motor cooling systems, boiler operations, stem systems, and the detection of a hot spot in electrical systems is fueling the demand for infrared thermometers. The high adoption of infrared thermometers in the agriculture industry to monitor the temperature of plants for stress and animal bidding to detect spoilage is another factor boosting the infrared thermometer market. The demand for these thermometers is majorly driven by the increasing awareness about these devices among people across the world.
On the other hand, high price point of infrared thermometers and low reach of manufacturers will continue to hamper rapid revenue growth of the infrared thermometer market.
Infrared Thermometer Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent manufacturers of infrared thermometers are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., HORIBA, Ltd., Omega Engineering Inc., PCE Deutschland GmbH, Weiss Instruments LLC, Mediaid, Inc., Fluke Corporation, and Optris GmbH.
Key manufacturers are concentrating more on providing advanced infrared thermometers worldwide. Manufacturers are continuously working on reducing the prices of these thermometers. Key manufacturers are trying to provide affordable infrared thermometers across the globe.
- Recently, PCE Instruments, a leading manufacturer of thermometers, launched a new ITF-10 infrared thermometer in the market. The features of this thermometer include a wide temperature measuring range, high optical resolution, and fixed emissivity.
Infrared Thermometer Market: Regional Overview
The presence of key manufacturers in the North America region is one of the important factors due to which the region holds a significant share of the infrared thermometer. Increasing expenditure on the food and electronics industries in countries, such as Canada, the US, and Mexico, is boosting the demand for infrared thermometers in the market.
Europe is expected to follow the North America region in terms of the demand for infrared thermometers due to rapid technological advancements in the agriculture and healthcare industries. Increasing government investment and schemes in the healthcare industry in countries such as India and China is accelerating the growth of the infrared thermometer market. However, the low adaption of advanced infrared thermometers in the MEA region is hampering the growth of the market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Infrared Thermometer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Infrared Thermometer Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the infrared thermometer market is segmented into:
- Contact thermometers
- Non-contact thermometers
On the basis of end use, the infrared thermometer market is segmented into:
- Agriculture Industry
- Food Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Infrared Thermometer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Infrared Thermometer Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Infrared Thermometer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Infrared Thermometer Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.